Washington 240's!

General discussion forum about the 240sx, and a great place to introduce yourself to the board!
MasterOFDrift

I've been on Zilvia BBS for a while and just joined this board, but it seems like there are no fellow board members in washington! Just wondering if anyone in washington:dogpile

LilGold240sx
Car: 93 Mercury Villager DS (i.s.o. 89 240-coupe)

I'll be in WA by the end of this month (AUG). I come from PT, and have been looking to orgnaize monthly meetings in Bremerton (you know the Shari's over by KMart of Eastern Bremerton?)If you want to get in touch, or help planning, I am: [email protected] OR[email protected]

Drift Machine
Car: 1991 KA-T 240sx

what part of washington are you from? I from the Mill Creek Bothell area.

Zebrahead
Car: cars, basketball, girls, fishing

I'm in Washington. North Bend to be exact. My 240sx isn't all that amazing though. Lowered and Intake. Whooptie! I don't know if Nok is still around the boards, but he's in Seattle, he's got a very impressive setup.

Nick

LilGold240sx
Car: 93 Mercury Villager DS (i.s.o. 89 240-coupe)

I am from Jefferson county (little north and across the water from Seattle). If I knew the Seattle area better, I'd be wanting to est up meetings over there. Alas, Bremerton is about the most I know of around that area. :oface The gatherings would be to sit, enjoy coffee/pie/whatever, and talk about dream mods/ whatever/ any advice needed. My car doesn't exactly have the most mods on it, but I'm working on it. :icesangel

farm240sxboy

Yah My name is David, and I'm in Sedro Woolley, Wa. It is a little town off of I-5 About 45 mins from the Canadian border and like 1and a half hours from Seattle. I am on my second 240 (90 dark grey coupe) it is stock right now, but I jsut got it. I'm going to order some stuff soon and I hope to do the sr20 swap soon too. I'm a ASE certfied mechanic at Honda Dealer:( No Hondas are alright, I just don't want one. Anyway I'm around though.

Return to “240sx General Discussion”