WARNING: Unnatural motorsports

Including AK, WA, OR, ID, MT, and WY
Enlefo
Car: s14 zenki, black on black.

I just wanted to warn any fellow Nissan owners of the terrible experience I'm having with unnatural motorsports in beaverton. They have truly defined unprofessional to me.I spoke with the owner/manager Wes on the phone in early July about getting a Bride Zeta 3 L seat for my s14. What has followed has been a list of every excuse possible to rip me off.From the moment I first went to Unnatural I felt unwelcome, they act as if I am a solicitor there to waste there time instead of a customer, who wants to give them money. I'm a very laid back guy and a casual work place is totally my style. That being said there is a difference between not being a pushy sales person and making a customer wonder if you're actually open for business to the public. I figure that they are probably used to dealing with a lot of kids with more dreams then cash so I say hey, you've got this item I want, I have the money, can you order this? Figuring that once they see I am not all talk they may get a new attitude, not the case. Originally Wes said he had checked and the seats were in stock at his supplier and would be there in 4-5 business days. Great! So I let him swipe my card and go on my merry way. 5 business days later Wes doesn't know where the seat but will get a tracking number and call me right back.6 business days later, still no call back... I call, leave a message.Over a week now, no call backs, can't get a hold of anyone.Into week two... get a hold of Wes, he tried to get a tracking number and his guy wasn't available... but he will this time... and call me back.Two weeks later, no call back, when I finally manage to get a hold of him Wes claims will be here any day.Week three, apparently the supplier thought Wes had ordered a Zeta 3 standard, not the large, the standard is out of stock and so they were just going to hold onto the money until it got back in stock. If this story is true then it proves all previous excused TO BE LIES. Of course it's a hard bit to swallow seeing how the L version is $100 more. Wes now claims that they know it was the L version ordered, it will be here soon. I tell him that I am getting worried about this whole process and that if nothing continues to happen I want my money back. Wes assures me that the correct model is on it's way and if there are more problems he will give me a refund.Week 4, no seat, now Wes says that the L version is on back order too and won't be here for another month or something. I ask for my refund, he says that's not a problem.Week 5, no refund. Wes says he has to wait for a check from his supplier to pay me back. I inform him that I did not do business with his supplier, I did business with him and there for it is not my problem. He says he has just paid all his bills and doesn't have the money right now but that he will get the check from his supplier and pay me by Monday of next week.Week 6, well it's Tuesday now... still no money and now I have to go through the hassle of talking to my lawyer, the better business bureau, etc.

I'm sure many if not most of you have had "that" roommate. The guy who smokes a lot of weed, is always getting this sweet new job, who is always "waiting for his check" when he will "totally pay you back." I just didn't expect this from a business that I've heard a multitude of good things about from various people.

Beancooker
Car: Current Car: 2019 Toyota Tacoma (modded)
Past cars: Way too many to list

That sucks. Thanks for the heads up.

I will personally recommend Axiom Motorsports in Lakewood WA. I know it's a 2 hour drive, but Kyle is the man. He has ordered a lot of parts for me. He has always been honest, and when he says something will be here on a certain day, it usually is.

I highly recommend him. Tell him Noah (with the G35 from Olympia) sent you.

Enlefo
Car: s14 zenki, black on black.

Thanx dude, I appreciate the reference.

RICKDICKULESS
Car: s13 rb26dett s13 sr20 vtc

that is how he is lie after lie after lie i think that is the only thing wes is good at because it sure isn't working on car...

RICKDICKULESS
Car: s13 rb26dett s13 sr20 vtc

maybe you should go on nwn and post that they seem to think he is a god lol but some of us know better then that ..... i will be happy to see them close down when it happen's

8gti9
Car: '91 240sx rb25det, '94 Passat VR6 Wagon, '06 Sentra Spec-V

that sux that you got treated like that, i had good experience from them when they did my first swap. maybe cuz i was a new customer.

SamuraiSam

Our local forum (Northwest Nissans) has a thread going which was just closed this morning about some customer experiances with UnNatural:

http://www.northwestnissans.co...91687

AZhitman
Administrator
Car: 58 L210, 63 Bluebird RHD, 64 NL320, 65 SPL310, 66 411 RHD, 67 WRL411, 68 510 SR20, 75 280Z RB25, 77 620 SR20, 79 B310, 90 S13, 92 SE-R, 92 Silvia Qs, 98 S14.

Sounds like a bunch of chumps.

Get the word out.

Thanielson
Car: 95 240sx neo rb25det

VIP is a decent place i know the owner wrynn he is a great guy im not sure if he a bride distributor, English racing in cams are a great bunch of guy's to.

rocketman240
Car: 1995 Nissan 240sx se

I had been a long time customer of Unnatrual. The last couple of times I went there I got the run around and stories. Wes has no bussiness sense, he poorly manages the shop and every one has terriable customer service skills. My last and final experiance I droped off my car to be tuned and he said it would done by the end of the day. While I called every day for a week and I got one return call on the day I left it there. One week later I picked up my car and it was running exactly the same. If you want it done you are better off doing it your self. I would like to know where a good Nissan performance shop is. Please exclude unnatrual, race design, speed concept, and ground zero. All shops listed above can go to hell.

eddihughes
Car: S13

Sounds like a huge will call issue, insurance issue too. I use to work customer service at a marine supply store. We never took money until the order was in and the customer was there happy to see there item. Call your credit card and put in a claim.

Beancooker
Car: Current Car: 2019 Toyota Tacoma (modded)
Past cars: Way too many to list

If you need tuning done, talk to Tim Bailey at Surgeline. http://www.surgelinetuning.com/

frenetic
Car: 1993 240sx Coupe

rocketman240 wrote:I had been a long time customer of Unnatrual. The last couple of times I went there I got the run around and stories. Wes has no bussiness sense, he poorly manages the shop and every one has terriable customer service skills. My last and final experiance I droped off my car to be tuned and he said it would done by the end of the day. While I called every day for a week and I got one return call on the day I left it there. One week later I picked up my car and it was running exactly the same. If you want it done you are better off doing it your self. I would like to know where a good Nissan performance shop is. Please exclude unnatrual, race design, speed concept, and ground zero. All shops listed above can go to hell.
You have any idea how long groundzero has been closed? ....

Erick91s13
Car: 91s13 hicas

dude this sounds like some groundzero s***, back order my a**..... if you pay for it its and its on ''backorder" they didnt even get it.. they got them self a nardi wheel and a new clutch for there car and you got f***..... your better off, going to option auto salon or anywhere for that matter and buy it directly from the manufacture. theres no reason to even buy performance anything from a tuner shop there making atleast 35% off you to run there business. its bunk they all are........ like i said your better off to call the damn company and buy directly from them... and there wont be any s***.. just you pay and your item shows up ups fedex, ect. performance shops are a joke.... unless you need tuned and even then you think they are really gonna make your car badder then theirs.. highly unlikely...fukem keep it fresh pimp, hit me up 541 806 4209 ill order anything you want hahah

dwclur
Car: 91 Nissan 240sx Coup

ya all i have heard about them is bad things

Return to “Northwest Region”