WARNING! DONT BUY FROM JDMMOTORZ EBAY TURBO!

For discussion of front-drive SR20DE, SR20VE and SR20DET engines!
mackdaddy240
Car: High performance with a clean look.

I bought a gt28rs from jdm motorz on ebay $390 $10 shipping. after modifying the turbo because it was way out of line on the compressors, I had to modify pretty much all the lines, fittings, intake from filter, hot pipe everything to make it fit. Finally after making it fit I drop it, ran good for 3 months then the bearings went out. Emailed the company after a week they email back and said yes its warrantied for a year send it back to us. I mailed it back to them. UPS had delivery time/date/ and even a signature from a man named brian. However no reply. I emailed for two weeks about once a day no reply. Finally after a few weeks they email me back with a FAKE traking number from fedex. I call FEDEX they have no record of any package that is suposed to be shipped to my address. I email them again again again no reply still no reply. Having to contact a lawyer about the situation. If you know anyone whos going to buy from this company on ebay do not! jdmotorz on ebay is no good.

Chris859

Sorry for your loss, but thanks for the info! Hope something gets worked out for you!

nametakennow
Car: '06 MINI Cooper S

I wouldn't trust a $390 GT28RS period.

Lesson here, don't scimp on important stuff.

CRAZY...
Car: 95 Infinity G20

damn... thats a rough way to learn a lesson!

thanx for the info

Return to “SR20DE / SR20VE / SR20DET Forum (front drive)”