Wanting to do a retrofit but need some guidance.

General discussion area for the L32-chassis Altima
b88dragon
Car: Nissan Altima Sedan 07

Hello all nico memebers. Im currently saving up to redo my headlights on my own, and I am new to this and a complete beginner but would like to do everything to the car myself even if it cost me a little extra to get it done right the second time, no biggy. Anyway my question is i want to put in projectors into my headlights but also keep my low beam and high beam options. Was wondering if i could do regular HID's in the high beam area of the headlight with angel eyes and put the projectors in the low beam area of the headlight with angel eyes. Also to make it a plug and go option so when i do switch out the headlights i just gotta plug them in. I've been searching the website and other websites on how to DIY, and so far found out i will need

- an oven- sealent- a dremal drill- a socket wrench- shroud- screwdriver- and of course the projectors, angel eyes and hids

if there is any other items i would need please let me know would be a great big help

I know a few steps in the process but would need more info and maybe some sort of guide to help me along the way. Plan to start this project in the summer when the weather is warmer and buy an extra set of headlights so if i get that one right i can just swap out the ones in my car.

Therefore any advice, suggestion or whatever you can think of would be greatly appreciated. been to this forum alot and learn a few things here and there. Thanks guys for any advice.
Modified by b88dragon at 9:14 AM 12/15/2008

jcberb
Car: 07 nissan altima 2.5sl

Have you checked the HID Planet Forums. There is an abundance of How To's and pictures. You might also get some more ideas from there as well. That is where i read up.

Return to “4th Generation Altima Sedan (2007-2012)”