Want to have Import Meet at my Restaurant : Louisiana

Including AR, LA, MS, AL, FL, GA, SC, and NC
mnofal225
Car: Nissan 300zx NA-sold
Nissan 240sx SR20 swap - sold
Nissan 240sx soon to be KA-T

Let me introduce myself. Im Mustafa and i love nissans. I got hooked into 240's when my buddy tried to race one with his civic and lost so badly :mike . (I was a big honda fan) Any ways i began reading and working towards my first 240. After 5 months my hard work of being a nerd at school finally paid off my dad helped me buy a 240 and got a s14 with sr20det swap as my first 240 from no other than the 300ZXTTman himself. me and him became friends and told me to check out nico club and will really help me out learn not only about nissans but also how cars work in general.

So i started gaining more knowledge i sold my 240 to get a 300zx NA which was a blast of fun. Now im in the process of selling that and buying another stock 240 from a guy i know. hopefully i will make a KA-T build thread on here and everyone will support me in my conquest.

So now that i finished getting off topic lets get into why i am making this thread. My family owns a small restaurant called Frostop which is a nostalgic icon in Baton Rouge, the city i live in, and everyone knows what it is. Thankfully the store is very successful and everyday new customers become returning customers. But anyways, back when Frostop was a big franchise and was really famous at the time they would have car shows at the restaurant and the people would show case their cars.

Now im trying to revive this old tradition and do car meets at my restaurant mainly (imports but american muscle is fine i guess) and my dad has agreed to allow me to do this. This is specifically towards my Louisiana bros who want to come out and show their cars off and get to know each other better.

Hopefully i did not waste your time reading this thread and tell me what you guys think and any of you guys that live in Louisiana and want to help me make my plan become reality you can call/text me at 225-288-0010. and please spread the word to your friends who have nice imports as well. No discrimination whether be mitsubishi or subaru all are japanese.

Im not really sure times of coming out but definately like twice or three times a month. Im doing this just for meeting new people and it seems like a really fun idea.

Again thanks for reading and GO NISSANS !!!!!! :biggrin:

Return to “Southeast Region”