want input from others please.....

A General Discussion forum for Altima owners, and a great place to introduce yourself if you are new to the NICOclub Altima Forums!
98GXE
Car: 1998 Altima GXE

Hello to all the members. I am a new to the import field as I have previously always owned GM brand cars, except for my first car which was a 1985 Renault Fuego. I am hoping to get lots of information from you guys & gals to aid me in customizing my new pride and joy, a 1998 Altim GXE with only 117000 Kms on the odometer. My previous car was a 95 Oldsmobile Achieva coupe, but sadly was written off because I was rear ended by a jerk. But a jerk with good taste as he owned a 1999 Nissan Pathfinder. Obviously he won the round with the punch to the back of my rear. Anyways just wanted to say hi and hope to hear from you all and I will post pictures of my Alti as soon as my wife returns from vacation and gives back my digital camera.

I have been driving my 98 Altima GXE for 1 month now and am pretty pleased with the car. I will have to get used to its intricasies, but otherwise I love it.I was wondering if any other current or past owners of a 98 Altima (or of same generation) would be kind enough to write me what experiences they had, good or bad, with their Altima.I am going to upgrade some mechanicals on the car to get some better performance from it. I especially want to improve throttle responce and low end responce. Any ideas? I'm thinking of cold air intake, cat back exhaust upgrade, 4-1 headers,and possibly switch to bigger injectors if possible. Also what wheel sizes and rubber sizes can upgrade to?Please feel free to give me your ideas and don't be shy because I want all the info I can get to make this a great sweet ride.

Thanks again.

bikeaddict

waste of money to upgrade to bigger injectors. with a catback and cold air intake you may actually loose low end power, but gain a few top end hp.

Return to “Altima General Discussions”