WA. owners

Including AK, WA, OR, ID, MT, and WY
Z-owned
Car: 93 N/A Z32
90 VW Corrado
01 mr2 spyder

Wondering what events, meets are going on around the seattle area. Car scene seems pretty dead compared to So. Cal.

Onyxblue
Car: 1990 300zx n/a, 08 Versa SL, 07 Pathfinder SE, 08 Sentra

You are right.

N2mesnob
Car: 95' SE Pathfinder

Northwest Nissan form has a meet at Golden Gardens every year (already past)and If i'm not mistaken they are trying to set up a meet once a week or month out in Issaquah @ XXX.I jus saw a thread here bout a meet @ Mt. Baker Sept. 6

Bleach
Car: Three Z-cars

http://www.bleachgarage.com/events.html

There are a couple Z-car specific events as well as general Datsun and Nissan events up here. I try to keep a schedule of them up on my website.

Nico had a couple Olympia meets in the fall. Do those still happen?

00_Altima MD
Car: 2004 Sentra SE-R Spec V

it would be nice to have a couple of track days at pacific raceway later this summer

Beancooker
Car: Current Car: 2019 Toyota Tacoma (modded)
Past cars: Way too many to list

I'm all about track days... but Bremerton is way more fun than Pacific. It doesn't have the busy, ricer, gossipy, assbaggery that Pacific has, but it's a lot of fun, because you could run your car into the ground if you wanted to... easily. Also you won't have to wait in staging forever. The lines are short. I think on the busiest day, at the busiest time, I was only 8 or 10 cars deep. The upside is running a car that hasn't sat until near overheating.

Beancooker
Car: Current Car: 2019 Toyota Tacoma (modded)
Past cars: Way too many to list

Bleach wrote:
Nico had a couple Olympia meets in the fall. Do those still happen?
I have sucked at having the meet in the fall. I might try to get one together this fall, but I want a co-conspirator. I don't own a Nissan anymore, so hosting a Nissan event is a little odd.

I do have a meet every Wednesday at 8 pm in Lacey, WA. We all meet up at the Home Depot in Lacey (Marvin road and Martin way), and bs for a while, then decide where to go eat. Have some food, then go back and bs for a while. It's mostly Subies, but we have a modded 300zx, and an Audi that show up regularly, as well as a few Hondas.

Return to “Northwest Region”