Voice Command

Dedicated to the G37 Convertible. This forum is for convertible-only content that is NOT covered in the other G-Series forums.
dentalexel
Car: infiniti g37 convertible, graphite exterior, graphite interior, maple wood, sports package, navigation, tech packages

I just picked up my new 2010 convertible yesterday and I am loving it. I am trying to learn all of the nuances. I tried setting up voice control with the top down and it does not work. Is this a defect or is not able to be activated with the top down? I went back to the Infiniti dealer but they did not seem to know. It does seem to work with the top up.
Does anyone have an easy way to program the homelink to work with my garage door opener. I tried programing it as they said but it does not seem to work.

Dejan
Car: 2010 Infiniti G37 Convertible, Luquid Platinum, Monaco Red Leather/Maple Accents

Voice control only works with top up

dentalexel
Car: infiniti g37 convertible, graphite exterior, graphite interior, maple wood, sports package, navigation, tech packages

Thank you. You are very quick on the reply. I wonder why they did that.

dentalexel

Any other hints or tips that I should know about?

Dejan
Car: 2010 Infiniti G37 Convertible, Luquid Platinum, Monaco Red Leather/Maple Accents

I'm sure there are plenty, but I've had mine 3 days longer than you!

dentalexel

That's funny. Are you loving it?

Dejan

I sure am, had great weather this weekend, so spent few hours running up the odometer...can't wait to hit 1500Km, finish first service and be able to drive it to it's full potential!

cmesurf
Car: Infinitis, 03 FX35, 07 g35 sedan, 05 FX45, 09 G-vert & 14 Q50S Hybrid AWD

If you follow the steps 5 & 6 on the Integrated Homelink Instruction card - it's really simple... may need 2 people or a step ladder to your garage door opener - I have done this many times. GOOD LUCK
dentalexel wrote:I just picked up my new 2010 convertible yesterday and I am loving it. I am trying to learn all of the nuances. I tried setting up voice control with the top down and it does not work. Is this a defect or is not able to be activated with the top down? I went back to the Infiniti dealer but they did not seem to know. It does seem to work with the top up.
Does anyone have an easy way to program the homelink to work with my garage door opener. I tried programing it as they said but it does not seem to work.

Return to “G37 Convertible Forum”