Vline2 stand by, sleep, shut down time issue

Forum for Infiniti M37, M56 M35h Hybrid and Q70 owners.
asafinar
Car: Infiniti M56x 2011

Hi everyone,

I have installed the vline2 module and its great investment I got to say. There is one annoying issue though.
When you start the car, in the morning for example the system takes like 40-50 seconds to boot up and be fully operational. This is fine. When I turn off the car to go to a store, to a supermarket or somewhere else it doesn't matter... if this whole process takes more than 5-6 minutes and you start your car again the system again boots up from the very scratch (40-50 seconds) but if it takes less than 5 minutes it starts immediately like it was in a sleep mode.
Now my question is: IS THERE A WAY TO MAKE THE VLINE LAST LONGER IN A SLEEP MODE ? Is it a software thing or a hardware thing ?
I tried to enter the developer option hoping to find something useful but nothing.
This is something that annoys me a lot as I do a lot of short trips and everytime it takes a minute especially when it needs to connect to a hotspot for internet.

If you have a solution to this please share.
Thanks

Ilya
Car: 2011 M56x but I spend a lot of time on my 2015 Kawasaki Vulcan S. Former owner of a 2007 M35x. Also take care of my wife's 2016 QX60.

I don't think it's a software setting...it's probably something deep in the code we can't see. If you wanted to get crazy, you could rewire it to the battery so it never goes to sleep lol...but get ready for dead batteries.

asafinar
Car: Infiniti M56x 2011

I have talked to the GROM audio they told me they are currently working on the fix. At the end of the next week an update would be available to be able to control that setting.
If it stays in a sleep state for 30 mins that would be perfect for me

Ilya
Car: 2011 M56x but I spend a lot of time on my 2015 Kawasaki Vulcan S. Former owner of a 2007 M35x. Also take care of my wife's 2016 QX60.

Nice!

Return to “Infiniti M37, M56, M35h Hybrid and Q70 Forum”