VK56 cam specs please!

Covering the 2003-2015 first-gen and 2016+ Titan and Titan XD lineup
kha4079
Car: 07 nissan titan

sup guys ive been searching for months for the 04-06 vk56 stock cam specs. does anyone know them? what about the 07 and up titans with the vvt i have an 07 titan and i hear that we have bigger cams does anyone have specs on those also? i found specs on aftermarket cams for the non-vvt vk56 engine •256deg .430"lift (compare to stock at 232deg. .346"lift) [email protected]"lift any help is appreciated!

seang
Car: Ford Fiesta ST

Welcome to NICO! Our trucks forum needs some Titan owners.

About your question, here is the link to our VH/VK series engines forum.zeroforum?id=193 There are sticky threads at the top that you must read (stickys are threads that answer frequently asked questions, and so remain at the top of the list for all noobs to see). The cam specs might be in there, but if not you can just ask : )

kha4079
Car: 07 nissan titan

seang wrote:Welcome to NICO! Our trucks forum needs some Titan owners.

About your question, here is the link to our VH/VK series engines forum.zeroforum?id=193 There are sticky threads at the top that you must read (stickys are threads that answer frequently asked questions, and so remain at the top of the list for all noobs to see). The cam specs might be in there, but if not you can just ask : )
theres nothing on a vk engine in those stickys.

seang
Car: Ford Fiesta ST

Hmmm, well than I can suggest that you look through the whole forum starting at the last page towards the most recent. The archives usually have some gems hidden in them.

Return to “Nissan Titan Forum”