VIR Full Course Trackday- Nov 20th

All over the world, Nissan products are involved in road racing, track days, time attack and autocross.
78 Rocco

Hey guys... Great deal on a Full Course track day at VIR... Monday, November 20th. Format is 25 minute sessions, Each group will get a minimum of 4..This is an invite to my fellow track addicts and enthusiasts... We've already got a good mix of VW's, Audi's, Z's and G35's, BMW's and Porsche's.... Would love to have a lot more G's/Z's out there...

More information AND the registration form can be found on the website: http://capital.noreastr32.org/

This is a NASA Mid-Atlantic Sanctioned Event. You DO NOT have to be a NASA member to register for this event!http://nasaracing.netWhen: Nov. 20th, 2006

Who: VW R32 owners; registration will be opened up to ALL MAKES on Sept. 16th.* YOU CAN and SHOULD WAITLIST NOW!

Where: VIR, Full course configuration (for more track info go to VIR's website)

Cost: $125 for VW R32 Owners; $150 for non-R32 owners (After Oct. 21st a $50 late fee will be added to the registration fee, unless you are already registered and on the waitlist.)**

Event Hotel: Sleep Inn, Danville, VA (434)793-6090 $75/night (arrive sunday 19th, depart 20th - 21st)

Tech-Inpection: It is strongly suggested you get your car pre-inspected by a local shop, rather than doing the inspection yourself. Please bring this completed form with you. If you do not have the form, completed by you or a local car shop, you will NOT be allowed on the track! Download the pre-tech form here. http://www.nasaracing.net/pretech.htm

Helmets: Helmets with a minimum SA-95 or M-95 rating are required.

Vehicles: All convertables must meet NASA-Mid Atlantic and VIR roll bar requirements. No trucks, SUV, etc. allowed!

For questions, comments, or concerns please email the Event Coordinator @ [email protected]

*If you are a Non-R32 owner you may still go ahead and register(you will be placed on the waitlist), but DO NOT PAY the registration fee until you have been contacted by an event coordinator. When the R32 Owner-only registration period ends, available slots will be filled by the waitlist first.

Again, go here to register for this event:http://capital.noreastr32.org/

Bubba1
Car: 2003 Nissan 350z
2008 Acura TSX
2008 Toyota Corolla S
2001 Toyota Avalon XLS

78 Rocco wrote:Hey guys... Great deal on a Full Course track day at VIR... Monday, November 20th. Format is 25 minute sessions, Each group will get a minimum of 4..This is an invite to my fellow track addicts and enthusiasts... We've already got a good mix of VW's, Audi's, Z's and G35's, BMW's and Porsche's.... Would love to have a lot more G's/Z's out there...

More information AND the registration form can be found on the website: http://capital.noreastr32.org/

This is a NASA Mid-Atlantic Sanctioned Event. You DO NOT have to be a NASA member to register for this event!http://nasaracing.netWhen: Nov. 20th, 2006

Who: VW R32 owners; registration will be opened up to ALL MAKES on Sept. 16th.* YOU CAN and SHOULD WAITLIST NOW!

Where: VIR, Full course configuration (for more track info go to VIR's website)

Cost: $125 for VW R32 Owners; $150 for non-R32 owners (After Oct. 21st a $50 late fee will be added to the registration fee, unless you are already registered and on the waitlist.)**

Event Hotel: Sleep Inn, Danville, VA (434)793-6090 $75/night (arrive sunday 19th, depart 20th - 21st)

Tech-Inpection: It is strongly suggested you get your car pre-inspected by a local shop, rather than doing the inspection yourself. Please bring this completed form with you. If you do not have the form, completed by you or a local car shop, you will NOT be allowed on the track! Download the pre-tech form here. http://www.nasaracing.net/pretech.htm

Helmets: Helmets with a minimum SA-95 or M-95 rating are required.

Vehicles: All convertables must meet NASA-Mid Atlantic and VIR roll bar requirements. No trucks, SUV, etc. allowed!

For questions, comments, or concerns please email the Event Coordinator @ [email protected]

*If you are a Non-R32 owner you may still go ahead and register(you will be placed on the waitlist), but DO NOT PAY the registration fee until you have been contacted by an event coordinator. When the R32 Owner-only registration period ends, available slots will be filled by the waitlist first.

Again, go here to register for this event:http://capital.noreastr32.org/
Hey Rocco, I'll be on VIR's full course the 18th/19th (Sat/Sun) with the Audi club. Same deal. You should come early and make it a 3 day weekend. I

78 Rocco

Hey man... Can't do the ACNA that weekend, I'm doing NASA @ Summit Point in October. I've reached my yearly limit with the old lady

My buddy Jeremy will be there. He's the other guy I'm organizing this with. He's got the HPA Turbo'd R32. He does ACNA events all the time. I typically do NASA, I'm trying to work to get my race license and start racing my 78 Scirocco... hence the name...

There are serveral of the ACNA guys and instructors staying over the extra day for our event, if you can you absolutely are welcome and should.

Can't get enough time at VIR!!

Bubba1
2008 Acura TSX
2008 Toyota Corolla S
2001 Toyota Avalon XLS

78 Rocco wrote:Hey man... Can't do the ACNA that weekend, I'm doing NASA @ Summit Point in October. I've reached my yearly limit with the old lady

My buddy Jeremy will be there. He's the other guy I'm organizing this with. He's got the HPA Turbo'd R32. He does ACNA events all the time. I typically do NASA, I'm trying to work to get my race license and start racing my 78 Scirocco... hence the name...

There are serveral of the ACNA guys and instructors staying over the extra day for our event, if you can you absolutely are welcome and should.

Can't get enough time at VIR!!
I wish I could stay that extra day, as I love VIR but I'm also at my limit with with the wife and work for the extra time. I think I might have met Jeremy before, I do 4-5 Audi schools per year, but I never had him as a student.I'll keep an eye out for him.

I believe your NASA event at Summit is the same weekend as ACNA's event but ACNA has the Shenandoah and Jefferson circuits. If you get a chance, come visit.Since you're into Veedub's, my buddy is talking about bringing his '89 Rallye Golf (pretty rare) to Summit Point. I've only driven it on the street. What a fun car. Regards.

78 Rocco

Bubba1 wrote:
I wish I could stay that extra day, as I love VIR but I'm also at my limit with with the wife and work for the extra time. I think I might have met Jeremy before, I do 4-5 Audi schools per year, but I never had him as a student.I'll keep an eye out for him.

I believe your NASA event at Summit is the same weekend as ACNA's event but ACNA has the Shenandoah and Jefferson circuits. If you get a chance, come visit.Since you're into Veedub's, my buddy is talking about bringing his '89 Rallye Golf (pretty rare) to Summit Point. I've only driven it on the street. What a fun car. Regards.
Cool.. Yeah, both NASA and ACNA there the same weekend is going to be pretty cool... I definitely will come over and look you up... Jeremy will be over there at the ACNA event too. What does your car look like, etc.. If you don't mind, tell your buddy with the Rallye about our day at VIR if he hasn't heard... It'd be awesome to have a Rallye down there.. That was the "OG" R32... I'd love to have one of those too...

Bubba1
2008 Acura TSX
2008 Toyota Corolla S
2001 Toyota Avalon XLS

78 Rocco wrote:
Cool.. Yeah, both NASA and ACNA there the same weekend is going to be pretty cool... I definitely will come over and look you up... Jeremy will be over there at the ACNA event too. What does your car look like, etc.. If you don't mind, tell your buddy with the Rallye about our day at VIR if he hasn't heard... It'd be awesome to have a Rallye down there.. That was the "OG" R32... I'd love to have one of those too...
I'll have the only stock red Z there (hopefully not the only Nissan) I already spoke with him. He' has a schedule conflict for VIR. If he does bring the Rallye to the track, it would be SP.

sr20goofus

i too wish i could make another event this year, i am signed up to do one more NASA event at Summit Point Main in October.

Rocco what group are you signed up for? this will be my last group 2 event, before moving up to group 3.

78 Rocco

I'll be up in group 2 with ya! This is my first group 2 at NASA. I had been doing BSR events at Summit before switching over to NASA and doing VIR north in July. I want to become an instructor and start doing Time Trials, so I switched to NASA so I could have a more formal progression plan..

See ya there!

You really should find a way to get down to this VIR event. This is a really good deal, but you know that!

sr20goofus

oh i know its a good event, i dont even have enough time to get school work done, VIR is my favorite track, hands down....i just cant afford it as well ...

so ill just have to see you at Summit, odds are ill be the only 240sx in our group and my name is Casey, so say hi if you see me wandering around like a dummy (which i do most of the time)

78 Rocco

bump

Return to “Nissan Road Racing / Auto X Forum”