VIP guys, take a second to read this please.

NICO's V.I.P. styling forum.
jltibbs
Car: 2015 Nissan Versa SL
1994 Infiniti Q45
2000 Infiniti I30

There have been some changes to the forum as of recent. Most of which is in the actual programming, HTML, javascript, or whatever you want to call it. The main thing that all will see and benefit from is the original thread topic will be added to the URL when the thread is created. Now what this does is make it easier for the topics to pop up when searched.

All that I am asking of you all, is that we try to continue having descriptive thread titles. We are pretty good about it in here, but every once in a while someone slips. For instance, if you have a suspension question, do not title your thread "Suspension", or "I have a question", or "OMG WTF can I do???". None of these benefit anyone. Make it more like, "Where can I get rear upper control arms for my G50?", or "What is the difference between Espilir and Eibach springs?", or "Looking for strut options on a Y33.".

I'm pretty sure this is simple enough for us, as the majority of us already do this. Let's just make it more of a point to do so, especially in here, and anywhere else you post on NICO.

One last thing I ask is that we try to have proper punctuation, grammar, and spelling especially in the thread title. Once again we are pretty good about this, let's just tighten the reigns a little bit. If there are any questions, feel free to ask here or shoot me an email. Thanks guys and happy posting!

basskronick
Car: I drive a pontiac, and i love it, but i have nissan in my heart, I'm also the owner of a first gen q

ok, am i the only one that thinks jltibbs is being unfair??? lol, just messing with ya J, btw, i figured out my registered name on here.....hey can G35 rims on a pontiac be considered VIP??? Anyway, just thought i'd mess with ya, and the rest of you, the cars are looking good.....keep it up

jltibbs
Car: 2015 Nissan Versa SL
1994 Infiniti Q45
2000 Infiniti I30

What up bro? It's about time you got on here and actually posted instead of lurking. Anyways, keep looking around and get that count up.

P.S. G35 rims on a Pontiac is about as as a Pathfinder with Suburban wheels.

basskronick
Car: I drive a pontiac, and i love it, but i have nissan in my heart, I'm also the owner of a first gen q

suburban? or tahoe? lol

S13Flame
Car: Y33

buy my sterns tibbs....

I got you man no problems!

festoooor
Car: 1997 Infiniti i30t

what makes a car VIP?

Rex
Car: None

festoooor wrote:what makes a car VIP?
zerothread/329024