VIN Decoder

A forum for the legendary Nissan Pathfinder and Infiniti QX4.
RoyDaGeneral
Car: 2002 Infiniti QX4 2WD

I'm looking for a VIN Decoder website for Infiniti that will show truck's interior color and if 4WD. I've found a few thru online search but none gives interior colors/4WD options. Any leads would be appreciated.

Rogue One
Administrator
Car: 2011 Nissan Rogue SL
2012 Nissan Rogue SL
2012 Honda CR-V LX
2022 Honda Pilot Special Edition

Yeah um, that info isn't going in the VIN.
VIN-Decode-1.jpg
What Info Does a VIN Contain?
VIN information is sectioned out into three groups: World Manufacturer Identifier, Vehicle Descriptor Section, and the Vehicle Identifier Section.

World Manufacturer Identifier
The first three digits of a vehicle’s VIN make up the World Manufacturer Identifier (WMI).
  • The first digit defines the country of origin or the final point of assembly of your vehicle.
  • The second digit indicates the manufacturer and the region where your vehicle was produced.
  • The third digit, when coupled with the first two digits, indicates your vehicle’s type or manufacturing division.

Vehicle Description Section
Digits in position 4 through 9 make up the Vehicle Description Section (VDS).
  • The fourth through eighth digits describe your vehicle’s model, body type, restraint system, transmission type, and engine code.
  • The ninth digit is the check digit, which is used to detect fraudulent VINs. The number that appears in the ninth position varies and is based on a mathematical formula developed by the U.S. Department of Transportation.

Vehicle Identifier Section
Digits in position 10 through 17 make up the Vehicle Identifier Section (VIS).
  • The tenth digit indicates the year, which only applies to vehicles built in or after 1981 since the VIN format was not standardized until that year.

Rogue One
Administrator
2012 Nissan Rogue SL
2012 Honda CR-V LX

Monroney sticker

Know every feature, every option - AND what it cost.

MonroneyLabels.com is a reproduction of the data of the original automobile window sticker. We provide you with factory options packages and pricing, manufacturers MSRP price when new, engine and transmission specifications, standard features and equipment, fuel economy rating, and factory recalls. Important data you need to know when buying or selling a used car or truck.

RoyDaGeneral
Car: 2002 Infiniti QX4 2WD

Thanks "Rogue One!" Where could interior color and 4WD options be found, if not in VIN Decoder? Other manufactures place that info in car's "Data Card," which is easily obtained thru the VIN. Does Nissan have anything similar?

Rogue One
Administrator
2012 Nissan Rogue SL
2012 Honda CR-V LX

From the Infiniti press release:
4x4 QX4s offer two exclusive options – Heated Seats Package with limited-slip differential and heated front and rear seats and Intelligent Cruise Control

I don't know about the Data Card, but there's an ID tag located on the driver's front door, or in the driver's front door jamb area.
The black interior is called Graphite (IN63)
The tan interior is called Stone Beige (IN62)
nissan-car.jpg
nissan-car.jpg (48.08 KiB) Viewed 6383 times

Mike W.
Car: 2003 Infiniti QX4 with a drinking problem. Gas and oil.
2002 BMW 525it
1998 BMW 328is

Rogue One wrote:
Thu Mar 05, 2020 7:54 pm
From the Infiniti press release:
4x4 QX4s offer two exclusive options – Heated Seats Package with limited-slip differential and heated front and rear seats and Intelligent Cruise Control

I don't know about the Data Card, but there's an ID tag located on the driver's front door, or in the driver's front door jamb area.
The black interior is called Graphite (IN63)
The tan interior is called Stone Beige (IN62)
nissan-car.jpg
Interesting. Mine has a LSD and heated seats, but no sign of "Intelligent CC" I take it they're one or the other? I think I've got heated F and R.

Rogue One
Administrator
2012 Nissan Rogue SL
2012 Honda CR-V LX

2002 Infiniti QX Press Kit

Model Availability
The 2002 Infiniti QX4 comes fully equipped, with a choice of 2-wheel or 4-wheel drive. Both are complete with leather-appointed interior, automatic transmission and 150-watt Bose® audio system.

Optional on the 2WD and 4WD models is a Premium Package with genuine wood and leather-wrapped steering wheel, steering wheel audio controls, driver’s seat with memory function and 17-inch alloy wheels; an Infiniti Mobile Entertainment System with DVD or video cassette player and flip-down ceiling-mounted 6.4-inch LCD screen; power sliding glass sunroof with sunshade; the Infiniti Navigation System and 17-inch chrome-plated wheels. 4x4 QX4s offer two exclusive options – Heated Seats Package with limited-slip differential and heated front and rear seats and Intelligent Cruise Control

grambette
Car: 2020 Nissan Rogue SV

I need help with a vin, 1,2,and 3 are KNM, 7 is M. Anyone want to help?

Rogue One
Administrator
2012 Nissan Rogue SL
2012 Honda CR-V LX

grambette wrote:
Mon Sep 21, 2020 6:10 pm
I need help with a vin, 1,2,and 3 are KNM, 7 is M. Anyone want to help?
VIN Decoder & Lookup

Return to “Nissan Pathfinder Forum / Infiniti QX4 Forum”