Vh41 Head studs an gaskets

Discuss topics related to the VH41DE, VH45DE, VK45DE, and VK56DE engines.
Nemesisr32
Car: R32 sedan

Can anyone confirm what's the same between vh41-45 in the way of gaskets, bearings, head studs etc not finding so many part numbers for early model vh41 just need to know which parts are the same.

budgetbeast
Car: 1995 240SX

performance vh is great at sourcing parts for a good price on these motors. The head gaskets are different, but just where the timing cover is. All other upper gaskets are different. Not sure on the studs. Block mounting points are slightly different, I modified exessive mounts for my swap. Lower Bearings should all be the same, as cranks are evidently interchangable. Valve springs are also the same... Be more specific if you need more info

Nemesisr32

That's cool thanks , my mate works for repco an is having trouble finding everything. There's a lot more parts for vh45 than 41 looks like all the bearings are interchangeable it's just the gaskets. Thanks for advice about ebay, I can probably get them cheaper thru my mate anyway. May have to bite the bullet an go talk to nissan. Looks like the motors been just reassembled using liquid gasket for most of it anyway lol didn't look like there were any leaks.

Nemesisr32

That's cool thanks , my mate works for repco an is having trouble finding everything. There's a lot more parts for vh45 than 41 looks like all the bearings are interchangeable it's just the gaskets. Thanks for advice about ebay, I can probably get them cheaper thru my mate anyway. May have to bite the bullet an go talk to nissan. Looks like the motors been just reassembled using liquid gasket for most of it anyway lol didn't look like there were any leaks. What we can't find is a replacement timing chain kit, well a double chain anyway heaps of single chain kits.

Nemesisr32

Would I be right in assuming vh45 41 rings would be the same also

Return to “VH45DE / VK45DE / VK56DE Forum”