Versa Keychain

General Discussion forum for Versa Owners
Elmojo
Car: 2007 Versa SL

Hi All,I have been toying around with designs for a keychain for my Versa.I did a similar one for my Honda Civic, and I still use it today.Attached is my preliminary design. Feel free to monkey around with it or suggest your own design. I'll be making these for myself, and if anyone else wants one, we can talk. They won't be much, maybe $4-5 each including postage to the US.I use this printable plastic sheet stuff that you cut out and bake in the oven. It shrinks to about 1/4 of it's printed size and ends up about 1/16" thick and pretty stiff. The colors are not sealed and tend to run if gotten wet, but I plan to fix that by using some type of sealant after the baking process.

Let me know what you think...

Notes:1) This is just a rough draft. I'm shooting for the final design to come out about the same size and shape as the iKey fob, so it won't be too big in a pocket.

2)Before anyone says it, the design is offcenter on purpose to allow for the keyring hole.

Elmojo

Here's an alternate layout...

240Ghost
Car: 1993 Nissan 240sx

Haha awesome, Make one for a 240sx fb and we'll talk

electech
Car: '02 Explorer Limited, '03 Escape Limited, '07 Versa SL HB CVT, Convenience group, splash guards, flo

I like the second one. We have the same color exterior car, I got the beige interior though. Looks good. Let me know how the tint works, I plan on doing that as well.

Elmojo

240Ghost: Do you mean fb as is Fastback? If not, please clarify.I'll be happy to make you one. I can use an acutal pic of your car or one from the web. Just find me one you like and email it to me or post it here.I'll do you a draft so you can makes changes.

240Ghost

Elmojo: Yes sir I do mean fastback! And I'll take a pic tomarrow becuase I really don't feel like going to school so let me get your e-mail and it'll be there and we'll see how your sketch turns out!

Elmojo

Sorry for the delay, my ISP is having issues.my email is: [email protected] the attachment (photo) is large, say over 1 meg, then send it to my business account: [email protected]

Include in the email any special requests, such as a font you like or colors you'd like me to use.

I'll try to post a photo of the finished keychain as soon as I drill the keyring holes. I made 3, so if anyone likes what they see, I can let go of one or two.

240Ghost

Alright, I was planning on taking a pic of my car but its been raining the past few days and don't have a recent pic of it....After the de-ricing process. Whats the latest i can have it to you or is there a deadline? Thanks man. ttyl

Return to “Versa General Chat”