Versa Emblem Location Poll

The Nissan Versa Tech Discussion forum is the place to discuss Versa performance modifications and maintenance.
kaze0

Hey guys, I wanna move my VERSA emblem somewhere else. I'd like to get your opinions. I'm pretty sure I'm gonna remove the rear nissan emblem too.

I got a black hatchback.

ZuZ
Car: Nissan Tiida S 1.6 2008

i have a black hatchback too...

i was thinking of this the other day and i just saw an inifiniti g37 on the road.. and they have the Versa/Tiida emblem under the Infinity logo.. guess that would look good! just my 0.02

marleyfan
Car: Black Versa SL, CVT. Tech Package, 35% Tint, Window Visors, Spoiler

Why would an Infiniti g37 have a Versa/Tiida logo anyway?

scooterbob
Car: 2008 Versa, 1995 200sx

1 vote for taking it all off.............

ZuZ
Car: Nissan Tiida S 1.6 2008

marleyfan wrote:Why would an Infiniti g37 have a Versa/Tiida logo anyway?
it was the inifiniti name.. not the Versa.. i was just comparing the locations!

KimberKenobi
Car: the Camel

Under the door handle!! (I'm not biased...)

kaze0

I moved the VERSA under the hatch handle, and spray painted/clear coated VERSA and the NISSAN emblem blue. Then sharpied in the Nissan lettering with black. I'll post some pics in a day or two. I still havent been able to get all the old tape off from where the Nissan emblem is, so the emblem is just chilling on my front seat now.

DejaWiz
Car: See sig for details.

kaze0 wrote:I moved the VERSA under the hatch handle, and spray painted/clear coated VERSA and the NISSAN emblem blue. Then sharpied in the Nissan lettering with black. I'll post some pics in a day or two. I still havent been able to get all the old tape off from where the Nissan emblem is, so the emblem is just chilling on my front seat now.
Cool. I'm curious to see how it turned out.

I would have recommended leaving all the emblems in the factory location, but change the Versa to Tiida.

kaze0

Here's some pics. Cameraphone though

I started doing the emblem on the steering wheel too and it came out pretty good until I somehow locked the steering wheel and couldn't turn the ignition. Then I paniced thinking I screwed something up and tried to clean it up and made a mess. I don't really know what happened but eventually I got it working by holding the wheel left and turning the ignition :/Here's a pic of that through the window. Sorry about that, forgot my keys.

tanomack
Car: 2002 JP Infiniti Q45 / 2007 Versa SL CVT

scooterbob wrote:1 vote for taking it all off.............

I have a black hatch too & it's all coming off this weekend

Return to “Versa Technical Discussions”