Versa Availability

General Discussion forum for Versa Owners
TheToE

Hi guys, after trying for a month or so to get a Fit, I finally got fed up with the limited availability, dealer scams, and price gouging. So now im looking into Versa. I think this will work out good, seeing as a family member is a GM of a dealership here in town. Iv'e noticed that some dealerships actually have versa's in stock. Which is refreshing considering I was strung along for about a month from every honda dealership within 100 miles. Have you guys had trouble finding these cars in stock? Anyways, word has it that the dealership I'll be getting one from is getting 2 in on the 17th of this month. A black one and a silver one, so i hope to pick one up then.

bkb433
Car: Nissan Versa

I got my Versa on the 5th, and it's AWSOME!! I've got the bluetooth and all the other cool toys. They arrived in this area only one at a time. I got mine in Reidsville NC at Reidsville Nissan, they recieved it on the lot on the 4th while they were closed and I saw it on the lot wrapped in plastic, I was at the dealer the next morning waiting for them to open and it's in my garage now. So far I've got 200 miles on it and I'm not quite to half a tank yet.

With Availability around here it is a trickle, Crown Nissan in Greensboro, which I dont recommend to anyone, got one and High Point got 4 I believe. The Reidsville guys are not sure when they're getting another one since I got the only one they had. To who ever reads this if you're in the market for a great car, this is IT!!

Mudd
Car: 2007 Versa Hatchback SL

I certainly echo the good comments above. Below are my comments from a different topic:

Got tired of waiting for the gas gauge to go empty so filled up early. A combination of Interstate and rural/city driving resulted in a 36.2 mpg! Not bad I think. Of course I'm an old fart and drive very conservative as opposed to most of the forum member I would suspect My days of speed and power are over.If this kind of mileage holds up my gas bill just went from $2.89 to about $1.45 based upon the mileage increase in the transition of hog to miser.Still very pleased with the car.

TheToE

Were you guys able to get decent prices if you dont mind me asking?

WpgMonty

We finally saw a Versa live and in person. The biggest volume Nissan dealer in town just got a black 1.8S on Thursday. We have to book an appointment to just test-drive it!

The good news is that with the Yaris being available, and the Fit now in Honda showrooms, the Versa has some competition, and we should be in a better position to bargain.

Mudd

I paid Retail Sticker Price for the Versa. With destination of 650, Convience Package of 750, the total was $16,905. Didn't have much opportunity to bargin. First one in the area, dealer had a want list. He offered it to me as I was there. No regrets.

WpgMonty

Mudd wrote:I paid Retail Sticker Price for the Versa. With destination of 650, Convience Package of 750, the total was $16,905. Didn't have much opportunity to bargin. First one in the area, dealer had a want list. He offered it to me as I was there. No regrets.
Holy Crap! I just heard from a dealer in the Midwest U.S. that they have a Red 1.8 S with the convenience package on their lot RIGHT F'ING NOW for 14,365.00 total, and I can't get hold of my wife. Arggggghhhhh.

I may just take the chance and put a deposit down on my VISA.

I'm beside myself with excitement, I think I may just soil my shorts if I can't get hold of her soon.

bkb433
Car: Nissan Versa

I also paid sticker for my 1.8 SL HB 16,905 It was the same deal Ihad with Mudd had, there was no haggling I wanted it, it was the only one and there is no telling when the next ones are comming. I also dont regret it at all.

Mudd

WpgMontyCould be, but compare apples with oranges. There is quite a difference between and S and SL. This according to the Dealer. I asked and he said he had not seen a S yet but the literature indicated whistle and bells on upholstery, seats, and trim were different.

Found this for infromation:Versa SL models include standard 15-inch aluminum-alloy wheels, in-dash 6CD autochanger with mp3 playback, auxiliary input jack, remote keyless entry, cruise control with steering wheel controls and soft-touch interior accents. Available optional amenities include Intelligent Key keyless entry/ignition system, Bluetooth(R) Hands-Free Phone System, power sunroof and satellite radio.
Modified by Mudd at 7:29 PM 7/10/2006

penpen-commander

i paid $13xxx for an sl sport package. close to $14xxx.i got everything except the satelite radio.i see no need for it.

kaotical24
Car: 07 NISSAN VERSA SL

mine had chrome rims on it, i wonder if the sell them with the rims or that i got lucky

Return to “Versa General Chat”