venting!!!!

Forum for Infiniti M35 and M45, and Nissan Fuga owners.
m35xbaby

left my '06 m35x w/ 3,400 miles on it at the airport lot for the weekend. came back to find a dent the size of a softball on the left fender!!! no scratches, just a dent!!! what do you think some idiot did to cause this?!?!grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

octee

Call me crazy but I would never leave my brand new car in any airport lot for longer than 15 minutes.. that's just me though....

Cheaper to pay the cab fare than fixing the dent...

maxnix
Car: 1995 Infiniti Q45
1995 Infiniti Q45t
2000 Infiniti Q45

Ask the lot for a record of their security cameras for the days you were gone.

szh
Car: 2018 Tesla Model 3.

Unfortunately, no longer a Nissan or Infiniti, but continuing here at NICO!

m35xbaby wrote:left my '06 m35x w/ 3,400 miles on it at the airport lot for the weekend. came back to find a dent the size of a softball on the left fender!!! no scratches, just a dent!!! what do you think some idiot did to cause this?!?!grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Argh! Some people just have no respect at all. Could it have been a suitcase swung errantly or deliberately?

Z

szh
Car: 2018 Tesla Model 3.

Unfortunately, no longer a Nissan or Infiniti, but continuing here at NICO!

octee wrote:Call me crazy but I would never leave my brand new car in any airport lot for longer than 15 minutes.. that's just me though....

Cheaper to pay the cab fare than fixing the dent...
Yeah. I don't leave my M45 in airport parking when I travel ... I borrow my wife's 9 year old Acura CL for those trips!

Still, I would hope that people would be careful of other cars - particularly new ones. But, then, we also had my wife's CL deliberately key'ed when it was brand new, too.

Z

m_pilot

I've discovered that many airport lots (not affiliated with the airport) have some rows way in back that have more room. Maybe former handicapped spaces that have been moved closer. Etc. Just ask for that row.

Return to “Infiniti M35 and M45 Forum”