VaporWax LIGHTSAVER keeps headlights sparkling

From wax to washes, the Detailing Forum should be used for questions and ideas concerning exterior and interior cleaning and appearance
Thorshammer
Car: FX35

I've been using VaporWax conditioner to keep the paint on new cars looking new, in addition I have used it chrome as well as on plastic headlights and tai lights.
Over the years I have watched other cars show the signs of age.
Even those who are diligent about maintenance and detailing whose cars stand out in a crowd, show obvious signs of age when sitting side by side with a VaporWaxed car.
The difference is in the brilliance of the shine.
Another thing that really catches my eye is the condition of the headlights, while both can be clear there is a sparkle in the vaporwaxed headlights compared to a dullness in the other.
A small thing to some but a sign of wear to others.
The average age of these cars range from 10 to 1 year old.
most car headlights oxidize and yellow if left ignored, a problem that can be costly which has to be addressed.
Preventative maintenance is a alternate route.
Most have a preference of wax for paint care which some use on their headlights.
The acrylic paint conditioner has been around for years as an alternative to wax.
As for headlights, until recently there are primarily only repair products available.
if you are not already using Vaporwax, there is "lightsaver" a new 8cc size option for headlights that comes in an compact atomizer.

Return to “Detailing Forum”