Upgrading interior with leather and tech package?

General discussion area for the L33-chassis Altima.
surfernia
Car: 2014 Nissan Altima SV

Hey,

This is my first post on this site! Recently purchased 2014 Nissan Altima SV. It is very nice car and love it. I am really considering about upgrading the interior (seats, side panel and center console) with leather and possibly tech package. I'm not sure if there's anywhere in California that I can get it done? Anyone have a good upholstery dealer and tech installer that I can check into? Any help will be appreciated! ;)

seldomseen
Car: '12 Altima Coupe 3.5 SR & '15 Lexus GS350 F Sport

surfernia wrote:Hey,

This is my first post on this site! Recently purchased 2014 Nissan Altima SV. It is very nice car and love it. I am really considering about upgrading the interior (seats, side panel and center console) with leather and possibly tech package. I'm not sure if there's anywhere in California that I can get it done? Anyone have a good upholstery dealer and tech installer that I can check into? Any help will be appreciated! ;)
I strongly suggest you reach out to dudes that are into the VIP/Stance scene for recommendations on good upholsters in California. :yesnod Keep in mind that custom leather installation isn't very cheap....particularly if you intend on adding a custom technology package to your car as well. :biggrin:

Return to “5th Generation Altima Sedan (2013-2018)”