Update on my car

All things Altima Coupe.
One Crazy Max
Car: 2007 Nissan Altima 3.5SE 6MT

havent been on the forums in forever, but my car has seen some drastic changes, so i decided to finally post them up.

well this was my cars original color

then i decided i was bored of black and moved on the a matte grayish color

and then my car was involved in a collision. i came out into the parking lot and found that someone backed into it and drove away. so with that happening and some magic with insurance, i was able to get them to change the color for the last time, and got it done right.

the color is a Subaru 61k Dark Gray Metallic, with black accents all over :). pictures arent that great, their from an ipod touch.

and here is a side by side comparison to a slate gray altima. as you can see, my color is darker, and it has more blue in it

hopefully this summer the car will look even more different with a drop, and a nice set of wheels.

what do you all think?

DJ_B_Easy
Car: 2017 GMC Sierra All Terrain X

I like it, before I scrolled all the way down I was going to say it looked like a dark slate coupe. I think I like it better than the dark slate...and I drive one!

downedzephyr
Car: 09 Altima Coupe 3.5se

it's that perfect mix between dark slate and black. if nissan sold the coupe in that color i would have been all over it in a heartbeat... looks good OP!

One Crazy Max
Car: 2007 Nissan Altima 3.5SE 6MT

here are some more for your viewing pleasure. tell me what you think about the color.

this was the matte gray. after a few months the color changed again to Subaru Dark Gray Metallic.

Here is the Dark Gray Metallic

I like the way the new gold plates blend better with the dark gray :chuckle:

Return to “Altima Coupe (2008-2013)”