Update on Fujita Air Intake

Home of the Nissan Cube forum and CubeDriver.com
cubeperformance.com
Car: Nissan Versa, Titan, 300ZX TT

Was at Fujita Wednesday to get the latest update info on the Cube Air Intake and take a photo of the final product which will be released the end of April. Nice piece and the Filter will be positioned by the Battery to keep it away from Engine/Trans heat. As soon as we get it in a car will take installed pictures.

damian666robin
Car: 2009 nissan cube

cubeperformance.com wrote:Was at Fujita Wednesday to get the latest update info on the Cube Air Intake and take a photo of the final product which will be released the end of April. Nice piece and the Filter will be positioned by the Battery to keep it away from Engine/Trans heat. As soon as we get it in a car will take installed pictures.

fujita should offer it in that cool clue meisrandy haves it, it looks a lot better than the old polished look

ESP
Car: 2008 SexyBlack A/C

damian666robin wrote:
fujita should offer it in that cool clue meisrandy haves it, it looks a lot better than the old polished look
x2. If it comes out in the blue, I'll be sold!

cubeperformance.com

Finding out if this could be done...stay tuned.

cubeperformance.com

damian666robin wrote:
Sorry I didn't get back to you guys sooner but been Crazy around here.

Since that was just the test pipe it looked better painted! But what I'm trying to find out if they can get them powder coated certain colors or if they can be just a brushed aluminum so the customer can paint/powder coat it them selves....either way it might have to be a special order...we'll see. I'll keep you updated on what can be done until they actually make a final decision.

Modified by cubeperformance.com at 1:08 PM 4/9/2010
Modified by cubeperformance.com at 2:10 PM 4/9/2010

johnnybotz86
Car: nissan cube s

is the fujita for the manual or the automatic? looked at the injen and isee thats its only for the automatic. need one for the 6sp manual.

D3stro

johnnybotz86 wrote:is the fujita for the manual or the automatic? looked at the injen and isee thats its only for the automatic. need one for the 6sp manual.
MT or AT, it will get in there, doesn't matter.

Square1
Car: 09 Cube

johnnybotz86 wrote:is the fujita for the manual or the automatic? looked at the injen and isee thats its only for the automatic. need one for the 6sp manual.
Johnny, the Injen fits the manual just fine. I have one on my "S" 6 speed. - Dan

johnnybotz86
Car: nissan cube s

yeah? noo doubt!! you like the quality? hearing mixed things about the stillen intake. always here good about the injens.

Square1
Car: 09 Cube

johnnybotz86 wrote:yeah? noo doubt!! you like the quality? hearing mixed things about the stillen intake. always here good about the injens.
I'm very pleased with fit, finish, and performance of the Injen on my Cube. And the sound is simply a big plus for me...LOL

After pondering all the available intakes on the market for the cube, coupled with my past experience with Injen I chose to go for it. I like the MR technology and the fact that they're tuned to maintain AF mixture throughout the entire RPM band. I think some of the shorter intakes have a bit of an edge in the looks department, but if the longer tubing of the Injen is what it takes to make it tuned then I can live with it. - Dan

cubeperformance.com

The Fujita will fit either of the Transmissions on the Cube.

And lastly, received word that the final production pieces will be available either polished or powder coated and the powder coated set up would be easiest to paint the color of your choice.

damian666robin
Car: 2009 nissan cube

NICE! i cant wait for it, a bit off note i finally made my way into fiber images so is great news because we are gonna work on a vented carbon fiber hood for the cube in that way an intake will really benefit from it

meisrandy1

I havent even seem this intake yet hahaha I still have the other intake right now. I cant wait to get this one! i wish i could get it in gold.

hey damian if your getting another hood ill be more then happy to buy the one you have right now =D

Return to “Cube Forum”