Unorthodox Racing lightened pulley for VQ40DE!

Forum for the Xterra, Frontier and Hardbody, the smaller workhorses of the Nissan lineup!
MOBEEBO
Car: 2005 Nissan Frontier NISMO CC

Join in on the pre-order for the Unorthodox Racing lightened pulley developement for the VQ40DE. We need 40 people to put up a $40 (non refundable) pre-payment for them to develop it. Let me know and I can send you a pdf document to fill out and fax. We have been working hard to get them to do this for almost a year now. Join us so we can see it through to fruition.

This is for the stock diameter pulley. NO UNDERDRIVEN ACCESSORIES. Stock size, original belt. Save almost 8 pounds of the front of your 4.0 liter VQ! It is estimated to make a 6-8 hp gain over the power curve and more power while A/C running.

unorthodoxracing

Modified by MOBEEBO at 10:44 PM 7/31/2007

Big-Bird
Car: 2000 Xterra on 'Roids & 2004 Quest SL

Excuse me MOBEEBO but to my knowledge you have not cleared this deal with me or with NICO. I am the main Moderator on the NICO Trucks Site and I do have some issues with your posting of this item. This thread will be locked until I can clear the nature of this item with the NICO Execs and validate what deal you are putting together.

I will inform you of the decision made by NICO via e-mail.

Return to “Nissan Trucks Forum”