Undercarriage diagram

Nissan Rogue forum - Includes Nissan Qashqai and Nissan Dualis as well.
KrisV920
Car: 2016 Rogue SV w/Navi

I have a 2016 Rogue SV with the "Divide and Hide" in the cargo area. When I remove the top panel, there is a lip that comes up from the cargo floor about 3 inches, right behind the back seat. I want to screw down a 1/2" blown PVC board with an after market amplifier attached. Problem is I cant seem to figure out what is directly below it, and I obviously do not want to penetrate the fuel tank or anything else if it is mounted underneath there. When I look under the car, I cannot see if there is anything directly up against it. I searched high and low and cannot seem to find any diagram of the under carriage. I spent a few hours searching the forums on here as well as the field service manuals, and I can't seem to locate it. Any suggestions on where I can find what is directly below that area? Any help would be appreciated!
Attachments
Capture.PNG

mdmellott
Car: '13 Kia Soul+ 2.0L AT
'02 Pathfinder SE 3.5L AT P/4WD

It looks like it could be the rear seat track support, cover by the floor carpet. If it is that, it's a c-channel shaped support piece that is fastened to the floor and there is nothing between the top of that support and the floor. Here is a diagram of what I think it is. https://parts.universal-nissan.com/a/Ni ... 47A_1.html

Return to “Rogue Forum”