Unbelievable....

A General Discussion forum for cars and other topics, and a great place to introduce yourself if you are new to NICO!
ninjak84
Car: S13, Z32, Titan

the biggest (and only) car show in alberta that allows any car to come and race/compete was cancelled today. it was to be held at the red deer airport on the 24th, but the city councel decided that it didnt want too large of a gang or violence presence in its city, so they called it off.:angryfire

if this **** doesnt happen in LA, why the hell would it happen in a hick town in the middle of nowhere? if los angeles can have god damn shows without people getting killed, why are the morons up north so scared?

I H8 UR DSM

damn canucks.

Mayhem_J30
Car: Ummm...My Car

the city is afraid of a stereotype.similar to when,whatever city it was, cancelled that Marilyn Manson concert way back when. today we realize that it's no big deal and that's there's much much worse things to be afraid of.

FrEaK
Car: Boosted D21 Pickup

yea like nukes and terrorists...

Silviaspeed

Canucks.....its those damn Nordiques, they want back into the league man!! :D

ninjak84
Car: S13, Z32, Titan

if the nordiques couldnt make it with this attacking line:Owen Nolan, Mats Sundin, Joe Sakicthen they will never make it anywhere, it anysport!!!!!

ps: and yeah... i had to check on my genesis version of NHL 94 to make sure it was those 3 :)

boMex

I would'nt blame all of us Canucks. Toronto, Vancouver and Montreal all have pretty deep scenes. Vancouver used to be the biggest but I think that Toronto is eclipsing it. The problem is the folks in Smallsville who fear the POWER! whatev. :sleep

Return to “General Chat”