U12

A General Discussion forum for Altima owners, and a great place to introduce yourself if you are new to the NICOclub Altima Forums!
altistanza

come on guys get your info straight. The 90-92 stanza had the ka24e in it yes E not DE. The ka24E also came in the early 240's. which i believe came before nissan hard body trucks with KA in them. which are by the way very detuned compared to what we have in our stanza's/ 240's early 240's.

To swap a sr20 in to a stanza you would need a sentra tranny. you can not use the awd tranny that is used in the bluebird. If you guys want to call it a truck motor well it's a heck of a truck motor then. Also you could very well turbo your ka24E.

also the u13 bluebird also came with a sr20det. but the u13 Altima has the ka24de in it. In all guys do some research first before posting. ........I do not mean to come off as a a** on this site on my second post here but I just hate for people to get wrong info about things. so please no hard feelings

Asleep Altima
Car: Turbo Altima, SR'd S13

nice bump to an old topic...

nlzmo400r
Car: cars

altistanza wrote:come on guys get your info straight. The 90-92 stanza had the ka24e in it yes E not DE. The ka24E also came in the early 240's. which i believe came before nissan hard body trucks with KA in them. which are by the way very detuned compared to what we have in our stanza's/ 240's early 240's.

To swap a sr20 in to a stanza you would need a sentra tranny. you can not use the awd tranny that is used in the bluebird. If you guys want to call it a truck motor well it's a heck of a truck motor then. Also you could very well turbo your ka24E.

also the u13 bluebird also came with a sr20det. but the u13 Altima has the ka24de in it. In all guys do some research first before posting. ........I do not mean to come off as a a** on this site on my second post here but I just hate for people to get wrong info about things. so please no hard feelings
thanks for the correction, most times when we screw up on names and such, its not that people dont know the info so much as thy just miss type, however on the tranny situation, that was a minor screw up, thanks

Altiman94
Car: Paintball, cars, outdoor sports

our threads barely ever stick to the original topic anymore.

OneFastStanza
Car: '02 SE-R Spec V, '92 Stanza, '97 Maxima, '04 Vue Redline. '04 F250

I was trying to figure out what he was talking about in his post but now I see it cause I was like 'I never said the Stanza had a DE in it and I never said I was bolting the AWD tranny cause it would obviously not work' but I see the post where the stuff was stated. I must have just overlooked it when reading. I didn't write it though.

altistanza

its straight... hey onefaststanza i think i know you from teamnse ... 90stanza4life

OneFastStanza
Car: '02 SE-R Spec V, '92 Stanza, '97 Maxima, '04 Vue Redline. '04 F250

Yeah yeah I know you but you changed you s/n on here so I didn't recognize you. You should encourage the other Stanza owners to frequent here also. It is not like the TeamNSE website is real busy heh We need more Stanza representation here

:)

I need to visit TeamNSE more often though to see how everyone is doing. There was someone I saw posted up on StanzaDriven that claimed to have dropped a GTiR motor in his Stanza so I am curious.

nlzmo400r
Car: cars

i represent Stanzas!, never owned one or anything, but i like em if that counts for anything

chivas

i'm currently working on gettin a CA18DET put into my 87 Stanza GXE. I'll try to keep people updated on this swap on the CA section of the forum.

undertaker
Car: C33

good luck with that conversion mate. I used to have the one in the photos in the second post, that car was cool :ylsuper

Zavgor
Car: 1989 240 SX 5Spd. / 2003 Altima 2.5 S Auto.

Altiman94 wrote:it started it's life in the 91 240sx. Don't try to give your jellybean altima any credit for anything.
As a fellow 240 SX owner I have to aggree. And they are known to be turboed and produce very dicent horses.Its a cast iron block so it can withstand high boost.

Return to “Altima General Discussions”