TXN2010 - TexasNissans.com 3rd Annual Meet!

Including NV, UT, AZ, CO, NM, and TX
seeblackrain
Car: 06 Nissan Sentra Spec V

Every year the texasnissans forum holds a mega meet in Texas for all kinds of Nissans. Personally I have never been to it but the pictures of 09' looks badass and my friends can vouch for it too. I wanna see how many people would be willing to go this year whether it be Sentras from this forum to other models as well.
TXN2010/3rd Annual TexasNissans.com Meet
Friday, Aug 20th - Buda, TX
Saturday, Aug 21st - San Marcos, TX
Sunday, Aug 22nd - Buda/San Marcos, TX

Your event registration will include:

* Reception and Meet & Greet
* Registration in the TexasNissans.com Show 'n' Shine and Swap Meet
* Morning cruise through the Hill Country
* An OFFICIAL TexasNissans.com event T-shirt
* A TexasNissans.com decal
* An OFFICIAL TexasNissans.com event badge w/lanyard
* A prize ticket eligible for assorted door prizes

-Link to Register and Pay
http://texasnissans2010.eventbrite.com/
Tentative scheduled events (but are not limited to):

Friday, August 20, 2010:

Cabela's
15570 IH 35
Buda, TX 78610
7:00pm - TXN2010/Texas Nissans.com 3rd Annual Meet Check-In
8:00pm - ??? Reception and Meet & Greet

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Commemorative Air Force
San Marcos Municipal Airport
9th Street & W. Kane Ave.
San Marcos, TX 78666
9:00am - TXN2010/TexasNissans.com 3rd Annual Meet Check-in
11:00am to 3:00pm - TexasNissans.com Show 'n' Shine
3:00pm to 4:00pm - Awards and Door Prizes
6:00pm to Midnight - ???

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Cabela's
15570 IH 35
Buda, TX 78610
8:30am - TXN2010/TexasNissans.com 3rd Annual Meet Check-in
9:30am to 11:30am - Hill Country Cruise
11:30am - ??? - Lunch at the Taproom (Dutch treat)

We look forward to seeing you in Buda & San Marcos, Texas!!!

If your coming to the meet, then let me know ahead of time (PM me) so we can all meet up somewhere before the meet and roll out to the event. :wavey:
Here is a picture from 09'

Update by gamblerz from the texasnissan forum!
Today i had a wonderful and exciting conversation with art singer, editor and associate publisher, of nissan sport magazine. Art attends only premiere nissan events and feels that our humble and modest event may have touched on something expressly unique in the nissan community. He has expressed keen interest in attending our event, but only provided that we have at least 125+ people/cars registered by august 4th, the date he decides whether to commit.

This is your chance for your prized nissan to possibly be pictured in the magazine, featured, or perhaps even make the cover! However, these things are not likely to happen unless we can get the word out for people to get registered early.

So, you sentra/versa people, truck/suv people, altima/maxima people, z/g people, skyline/gtr people, vintage and old school people, cubists & leafers, and finally you 200sx/240sx people, rally your troops and get them to register.

http://texasnissans2010.eventbrite.com

Atx_Versa
Car: 2008 Nissa Versa SL

I went last year and it was great all around! You're missing out if don't attend

seeblackrain

Pre-registered already! :bigthumb: I just need to finish my car up in time for the meet. Are you rolling with anybody to the meet? I don't know anybody except for one guy that might roll with me.

MJDalton
Car: 1993 240SX SE and 1992 240SX

**********UPDATE***********
Today I had a wonderful and exciting conversation with Art Singer, Editor and Associate Publisher, of Nissan Sport Magazine. Art attends only premiere Nissan events and feels that our humble and modest event may have touched on something expressly unique in the Nissan community. He has expressed keen interest in attending our event, but only provided that we have at least 125+ people/cars registered by August 4th, the date he decides whether to commit.

This is your chance for your prized Nissan to possibly be pictured in the magazine, featured, or perhaps even make the cover! However, these things are not likely to happen unless we can get the word out for people to get registered early.

So, you Sentra/Versa people, truck/SUV people, Altima/Maxima people, Z/G people, Skyline/GTR people, vintage and old school people, Cubists & LEAFers, and finally you 200SX/240SX people, rally your troops and get them to register.

Let's show Art our Texas Heart!!!

seeblackrain

Thanks for bolding the important parts. :ohno: I can't wait for the event.

seeblackrain

New update:

Discount Tire Company's Vice President for the San Antonio Region contacted me this morning about participating in our 3rd Annual Meet and said "we are excited and honored to participate again this year." We are happy that Discount Tire Co. wishes to continue as a partner with us for this meet.

Aside from their support, our friends at Discount Tire Co. are donating a generous gift for the meet as a door prize. While we still don't have all the particulars yet, we DO know that it is going to be a brand new set of tires.

One more reason to register for the meet.

Atx_Versa
Car: 2008 Nissa Versa SL

BUMP!

Return to “Southwest Region”