Two Rogue questions: CD player problem and lighted visors from SL for S?

Nissan Rogue forum - Includes Nissan Qashqai and Nissan Dualis as well.
Direwolf
Car: Nissan Rogue

Evening gang..

I had two questions..Have a base FWD S model Rogue. Noticed that anytime I put a CD on, about 1 min into the song, it blanks out for a second or two and then the song continues on. At first I thought it was because I was playing a CDR or the stereo was warming up. But it happens every single time I put a CD in. Anyone else experience this?

Also, Im looking around without much luck. Is it possible to snag the lighted vanity visors the SL AWD model comes with and install them on the S model? Or am I stuck going out and buying some lighted slip on mirror for my visors?

Thanks for any feedback/help!

philipa_240sx

I have the base model CD player. Never seen that problem before. Get it checked out as it's covered under warranty.

As for the sun visors, this has been discussed in another thread. The mounting brackets are the same so you can easily change them out. The wiring may be a bit tricky as your Rogue may not come with the sun visor light wiring and you will have run it yourself. The problem is the visors are quite pricey: Try approx. $226 USD each side! I would start looking for visors at an auto salvage yard or go aftermarket (if they exist).

Leo2005

I had exactly the same problem. Its actually happened to me on 52 second of the 1st track.....stop for a second and continues. I was going to talk to the dealer but never did. Instead of that I replaced that with AVIC-D3X. Btw nobody believed me about that problem. "You worrying too much about your new car!!!"

kots

I am looking for a vanity visor for my S model too. I found this:http://www.courtesyparts.com/betasite/k ... _7921_7923

I am no sure though which one has the mirror.

philipa_240sx

The more expensive one at $226. If you look closely at the description:

HB 2WD SL, HB AWD SL = Illuminated mirrorHB 2WD S = base model, no illuminated vanity mirror

AznJohn22
Car: 08 Nissan Rogue

philipa_240sx wrote:The more expensive one at $226. If you look closely at the description:

HB 2WD SL, HB AWD SL = Illuminated mirrorHB 2WD S = base model, no illuminated vanity mirror
I have the SL model without the premium package. Where is the light supposed to be? On the side of mirror?

philipa_240sx

AznJohn22 wrote:
I have the SL model without the premium package. Where is the light supposed to be? On the side of mirror?
Yes.

Return to “Rogue Forum”