Two products that I highly recommend.

Home project-related forums. Woodworking, home improvement, landscape, and cooking discussion forum. Yeah, car guys cook.
BOOMSHAKALAKA

What: Shopvac Floormaster wet/dry vacuumWhy: Very powerful, easy to set up, easy to use, hose does not contort and twist while in use, lightweight, etc.. I love it. I used to use an old Craftsman vacuum and that was starting to show its age. I'm glad I got this. It works like a charm. Not too shabby for use in cars either, although it is kinda hard to get in tight spots. But that's what a mini vac is for.http://www.shopvac.com/vacs/de...oreID=

What: Melitta Express KettleWhy: Heats up water way faster than any other traditional stove top kettle I've ever used before. It never fails to deliver hot water for tea, ramen noodles, etc. Pretty cheap too! http://www.everythingkitchens.....html

Overall, neither product has any true downsides to them. If they do have any, it can be easily overlooked. Both products are awesome and reliable. I highly recommend getting them for Christmas or whenever. You will not be disappointed!

WDRacing
Car: 95 240SX, 99 BMW 540i, 01 Chevy Express, 14 Ford Escape

I have a similar model ShopVac and love it.

cmfireman
Car: '96 Nissan S14 SE

They may have improved, or it may be that I'm harsh on my equipment, but I have never had a shop-vac hold up for longer than a year.

I mean, they still work, it's just like they stop working as well the more you use them (and yes, I have cleaned them out and sprayed out all the filters).

lebshiff21

Shop vacs are possibly the greatest tool for super dirty jobs.

MastaYu
Car: 92 240SX HB SE

I need to get a shop vac

Return to “Around the House”