Two More Days until I pick up the Cube

Home of the Nissan Cube forum and CubeDriver.com
chickenhawk2
Car: 2010 Nissan Cube

Well I have two more days until I drive to pick up my Cube! I can't wait! I test drove one locally (it was a 2009) and I loved it. I have been getting flax from folks at work saying some stuff which I shall not repeat, but I dont care. Just looking at the pictures of the Cube makes me smile. I can't wait to drive it! I intend to spend the entire first weekend in it driving around! I cant wait! I feel like a child on Christmas Eve! Two more days!!! :mike

chompsticks
Car: Cube Krom

Sweet! You won't regret it! I have had mine for 2 years now and it still makes me smile.

Do you have any plans?

chickenhawk2

Not really. I intend on some wheels and maybe some artwork, I know a guy who does body wraps. He's good. Some lighting but other than that dont know yet. What have you done to yours?

chompsticks

Lots... LOL
Interior wise.. Cube kickplates, radio, interior hooks, LED lights... Soon there will be more in time
Exterior wise.. Wheels, coilovers, roof rack, foglights, exhaust

chickenhawk2

ok well I have it and I think this little bucket Kicks AZZZ! I drove it back from VA to the GA and it was smooth. It gets hella good mileage, and I got alot of looks and waves from all kinds of folks. I have sat all day waiting to drive it home from work. Still here, got a few more minutes. Other folks keep giving me mixed reviews. All the women think its cute, a few guys like it, other guys make references to my sexuality, but they can eat a D_ck! I like it and thats all that matters. Gonna get some wheels, and possibly a new stereo system (it only came with speakers in the front)
No cruise control, but that doesnt matter to me. thinking about the underdash lighting as well. If anyone knows where I can get this stuff and instructions to do it, please let me know.

Les :spitout:

chompsticks

Don't worry about what other people think. They don't know the awesome powers of the cube! :D

As far as what you are thinking about doing, there are so many different ways you can go. The underdash lighting you can either get the OEM interior accent lighting or you could do your own DIY and get your own LED light strip and tap it into another light.

Stereo system... Well I would just get whatever you want. I am not big on Audio, but you can't really get any worse than the stock two speakers....

Wheels! OMG Wheels! Heh, there are so many wheels out there, but unfortunately Nissan gave the cube and 4x114.3 pattern which makes it that much harder to find some nicer wheels. BUT, If you are ever planning on lowering your cube I think that should be the first thing before wheels. Just two inches does wonders on the looks and the handling with the available clearance still there.

What color cube did you get?

chickenhawk2

SIlver cube. I have seen some DIY lighting and it looks cool. I was thinking blue lighting. Dropping it? I haven't really thought about it. Just two inches increases handling? Didn't know that either. Cool! I will get some pics later and post them. Burning the midnight oil aren't ya?

chompsticks

I am always up late. ;)

Blue lighting seems like the most popular choice, especially since it matches the nissan kick plates.

Drop it! ;)

Return to “Cube Forum”