TWO FRIGGIN SCRATCHES

Nissan Rogue forum - Includes Nissan Qashqai and Nissan Dualis as well.
denrama

Some sick Mo Fo is scratching my Rogue... what the heck i can do? Some sick jealous SOB did this one month back and did it again. I am kinda getting frustrated here..

I lost interest in my car after seeing all these scratches. I want to get the chrome grill and all that good stuff, but for now, It looks like I need spend money on my brand NEW rogue. I am extremely pissed!! If I got hold of that stupid twit, I will drag him by balls and cut them.

God! how much do i need to spend to take them off?

SORRY FOR MY LANGUAGE!!

I AM MAD!!!!!!!!!

Pescakl1
Car: 2008 Iridium Graphite SL FWD Rogue

That is understandable.

I never understood this kind of behavior, bad jealousy for nothing, 100% certified stupidity.

If you find him, kick him in the balls (hard please) for me. Tell him it is a Canadian who asked you to do that.

2009 Indigo Blue
Car: Indigo Blue 2009 Rogue S FWD

That's a real shame! People get jealous very, very quickly. They don't want others to have anything.

Roguemeister

That sucks Man! I know how mad I would be if that happened to my Rogue

Cost will depend how deep the scratches are; maybe they can be buffed out??

I would be tempted to set up video surveillance since it has happened to you twice. They may be back again and you could get them on video. Works on the TV shows!

Leo2005

Depends where the scratches try cover them with something like if they're on doors then get painted door moldings or if its on a bumper then get a sticker "its all good" or chrome plate or something. In my opinion its a better idea rather than painting the whole door or a bumper unless it is covered by insurance so you don't have to pay.

Return to “Rogue Forum”