Turbo manifold For Spec-V

A great resource for Nissan Sentra, Infiniti G20, 200sx, Pulsar, NX1600, NX2000, Tsuru, Primera and Sunny owners.
racer98
Car: Renault.

hey wanted too know if any one has made a turbo manifold for a spec - v sentra I only have seen one does any one know about this

thankskairm

OneFastStanza
Car: '02 SE-R Spec V, '92 Stanza, '97 Maxima, '04 Vue Redline. '04 F250

Well of several companies that are making turbo kits for the Spec V but I do not know if they will sell just the manifold. You may just have toi custom make one. As for those making turbo kits Forced Induction Racing (I would be weary of them right now though cause a lot of people are having troubles with them), SSR Engineering, Dreamworks, Apex (supposedly in development), and I believe AEBS also has one in development.

jbanach77
Car: family, fast turbo cars

forced induction racing has a complete turbo kit for the b15. they get their manifolds from protech.

chillboy

Protech has anounced that they are releasing a manifold only. If you look at thevboard, FIR and SSR have followed suit with "starter kits".I'm thinking of swapping out my FIR log manifold for the protech if it looks like the one on their site.

hpautoworks

According to Bruce @ Protech the Spec V turbo manifolds will be available by the end of January.

TurboB15Sentra
Car: racinb

jbanach77 wrote:forced induction racing has a complete turbo kit for the b15. they get their manifolds from protech.

My manifold is not available for sale through Protech... Not sure how this got out..Travis

Return to “Sentra Forum / Infiniti G20 Forum / Pulsar / NX Forum”