TURBO KIT- RARE 240sx KA - FULL!!, TUrbo kit for sale. (L@@k)

Your premier source for information on the Turbo KA: KA24E-T and KA24DE-T (KA with aftermarket turbo kit)!
nissmo240sx

Hi, this is a Rare turbokit for sale for 240sx KA24DE motor. FULL COMPLETE- Just LOOK at it, I have it on ebay right now. I will sell outside of ebay if someone is interested. MUST SEE THE PICTURES. here is a link to EBay :

turbokit pics

Email me at [email protected] because i dont use this forum except just for posting this ad. I have Very good positive feedback as you can see on ebay- I am very trustworthy. email me for my phone number to call only if SERIOUS

I am Technoman
Car: ???

Who made the header?

WDRacing
Car: 95 240SX, 99 BMW 540i, 01 Chevy Express, 14 Ford Escape

Indeed a very nice header, but after having a bottom mount turbine on my Skyline I'll never have one again.

WD

nissmo240sx

I don't know who made it, I was glad to come up with it. Manifold with turbo mounted below is very CLEAn, keeps the turbo away from components for less chance of heat damage!

WDRacing

Actually it wraps the turbine with heat from the manifold and block. Top mount turbines run cooler. You can also have ram air cooling for a top mount alot easier then a bottom mount. Not to mention the sheer ease of maintenance of the top mount.

In fact I can't think of anything good about a bottom mount turbine kit.

WD

TrunkMonkey
Car: 2000 lincoln navigator

nissmo240sx wrote:I don't know who made it, I was glad to come up with it.
if you don't know who made it, then where did you get it from?

nissmo240sx

Got the manifold from somebody that was going to build a turbo 240sx but instead decided to sell the car and build a Datsun. Ok, the setup right now- the intake tube runs all the way down for Ram air, there is no problems at all. IF you like top mount, then thats good. But not all of us do, and not all of us want to buy those POS cast iron Rev-hard manifolds, which crack often. (experience from friends already). So everyone has their own opinions. take it easy.

TrunkMonkey

what's the manifold made of?

has this kit been used at all? if so, what kind of numbers did it produce?

nissmo240sx

the manifold is made from Steel. THe kit is used, but in superb condition. Sorry, i never dynoed the car. I'm sure It will put down a very good amount. THis car ran extremely strong. Ran 8.8 1/8 mile.

scuba_sean
Car: snowboarding, sailing

hey, im probably gettin a twin turbo kit for my 1990 S13, from my friend off his rx-7, and i was just wondering how you got the piping for the intercooler down to in front of the rad

TrunkMonkey

scuba_sean wrote:hey, im probably gettin a twin turbo kit for my 1990 S13, from my friend off his rx-7, and i was just wondering how you got the piping for the intercooler down to in front of the rad
an rx7 turbo kit, especially a twin turbo kit, won't work on your S13.

WDRacing

I won't be using any turbo kit made for mass production when I build my KADET. I understand what your saying about cast manifolds, but I've had an HKS cast manifold for 3 years with no problems. Then again you can't really compare Revhard or Fmax to HKS.

WD

george
Car: autocross

that manifold looks like a Backyard productions mani!!! am i right?

johnpoppy

sorry put something, didn't mean it

nissmo240sx

Look at the manifold, i think it speaks for itself( it is nice) THe kit is on Ebay and new pictures of the DETailed kit are coming tomorrow. Lot of people interested and i will be emailing them all the pictures tomorrow. I don't think i will responding on here much - maybe not at all because I am very busy and this isn't my primary 240sx site that I go on. Email me if necessary. Good luck to everyone with their turbo projects. take care guys. Pesh

george
Car: autocross

i am looking at it and it looks like a backyard productions mani...i have had incidences with them and cracked manifolds. so if it is a backyard productions mani then the buyer should beware

Return to “KA24ET / KA24DET Forum”