SR20 tuning solutions

A place to discuss the systems and methods of tuning Nissan engines.
sr20jeff
Car: 1990 Nissan 240sx Sr20 swapped

So far I've had a mines ecu..and right now running an enthalapy ecu...looking into maybe.buying an power fc and having the car dyno tuned, would anybody recommend the apex or something different?

PyR0NiAk
Car: S13 SR W/ T2 GT3071R .86AR, JWT S4 Cams, 810cc Injectors,Z32 MAF, JWT tuned ECU 87mm 9:1 Compression CP pistons, Manley Rods

Thread being moved to tuning section.

Going from a rom tune to a PFC, you're going to love the PFC, but a lot of tuners I talk to, and even some of the people here on the forums, claim that the PFC is outdated, and that the better option is AEM or Haltech. Enjuku seems to ALWAYS have their AEM EMS on sale.

If you're not doing the tune yourself, I recommend you ask your tuner what they prefer. Them working with their preferred system means they will, most likely, be better/faster with it. This means less dyno time and a lower bill.

SSonic92
Car: 1995 Nissan Altima almost done..
1990 240sx-swap almost ready to go in:)

Have you thought about checking out Reytec? From what i read on them, they seem like a great swap for the factory ecu, and allows you to do full tuning from your laptop.

ammaar555

can tell us how to tune it all by ourselves?

vehicle transport companies|auto transport quote

SSonic92
Car: 1995 Nissan Altima almost done..
1990 240sx-swap almost ready to go in:)

I mean its interface is simple to get accustomed too but if you dont know the fundementals of tuning i would take it to a dyno to get professionally done. It is still cheaper then other standalones, which is its strong point.

Return to “Engine Tuning”