Tuning Opp. - Enthalpy, Scott Avoy, Coming to Cinci!

Including ND, SD, NE, KS, OK, MN, IA, MO, and WI
Mastaflash
Car: cars

I am working with Scott to get him to come out to tune my car, and others who are interested. I am shooting to have him come out either the first or second weekend of July to give me and others time to get their cars together, and go get more people to join in. Scott said he can do standalone systems, and also custom rom tunes. If you want a rom tune your ecu will need to be modified in advance of the tuning date.

some details...

- I have talked to Cincy Speed, a great local shop with a dyno. They have quoted us $90 an hour for dyno time, which is a break form the usual 125 an hour. Dyno time will be billed individually. You pay for what you use.

-The more people who get involved, the cheaper the price will be for everyone. The cost to get Scott here and back, fed, and to get him a place to stay will be devided by all participants.

- Pricing will break down like this, tuning for a standalone system will be $350, and a rom tune will be $125. the cost of the flight will be devided by everyone involved. a deposite of $150 will be needed to ensure comitment so not to over book dyno time.

- If you would like to contact Scott directly about anything related to this opportunity you can email him at [email protected] . the website with more information about him and his services is http://www.rs-enthalpy.com/ .

- my contact information is [email protected] for email, and mastaflashgt for aim.

to join i would like to have a deposit down within 2 weeks time.

so far there are 4 people invilved including myself. i would like to get another 1-2 people to get involved. please contact me for any questions. thanks.

Return to “Midwest Region”