Tuner for 2012 qx56

A forum for the Nissan Armada, Infiniti QX56, and beginning in 2014, the Infiniti QX80
Jaybird1996
Car: 2012 infiniti qx56

:gapteeth: I'm new to the forum I just purchased a 2012 qx56 quite happy with it but feel it is lacking in something I have a tuner for my 2010 Ford f-150 platinum and love the difference now I need to find something for qx56 all input welcome and appreciate your advice thank you :dblthumb:

twostep361
Car: qx80

intake/exhaust wakes it up
i added a k&n drop in removed the tube in the fender,made a huge difference. was a pain to remove the fender liner but worth it!
then i added a gibson exhaust,flows well and quiet on the highway no DRONE!

had my qx80 up to 139 crazy for a ship lol

i don't think theres a handheld out

carguy9
Car: 2013 QX56

I'm new to this forum too. Very cool. I love my truck - and had a Titan before. The QX is great but I wanted more power like everything I guess. Cant get enough.
I have 2013 QX56 and I installed the complete American Racing Headers exhaust system and picked up a ton of power.
I never had to use a tuner and it runs great. No lights on the dash either. I haven’t change the air intake but not sure I will now. Its crazy good.

cyresearian
Car: 2011 Infiniti QX56

I'm new to this forum, but I have a 2011 Qx56 and put a K@N drop in wanted more power, so I purchased a Momentum GT cold air intake, which replaced the entire stock air box and tube, added 30 HP and 31 FT PD of Torque, which put me at 430 HP and 434 Ft Pd of Torque, when I say that big monster gets out the whole and also sound like a race car under the hood. Very much satisfied. Want to get it tuned and also an exhaust.

Matar86
Car: Nissan PAtrol Y62 VK56VD

carguy9 wrote:I'm new to this forum too. Very cool. I love my truck - and had a Titan before. The QX is great but I wanted more power like everything I guess. Cant get enough.
I have 2013 QX56 and I installed the complete American Racing Headers exhaust system and picked up a ton of power.
I never had to use a tuner and it runs great. No lights on the dash either. I haven’t change the air intake but not sure I will now. Its crazy good.

Hi guys, I'm glad that I have finally a VK56VD engine forum, I have a nissan y62 2013 and so far I have Doug Thorley LT and Downpipes. My ECU is tuned by Jeremy from OEtuning, lately I have been looking in some of the old titan forums and I did benefit a lot from the guys so I bought 22" magnaflow 12579, vibrant UQ and I did order Cajun y-pipes from http://www.cajunbpipes.com (which I don't know that it will fit or not since they are titan specific lol). Doug Thorley LT and pipes are nice power (didn't do dyno) but anyone could tell the difference since other Y62 don't stand a chance what so ever.
My Headers is still few months old (3-4) but unfortunately for me lately I did find out about American Racing Headers which everyone knows how good they are, i'm not sure if I should change to stick with my current setup and complete my current working system s:
Any suggestion guys?
I don't really want something loud, I like the truck to sound something like tame beast lol

cyresearian

Carguy9, Did it make your QX really loud with the headers and the exhaust. Also was wondering where did you purchase the 2 was it on and exactly what are the name of the headets and the exhaust. Thanks for the insight..

cyresearian

Carguy9 sorry meant did you purchase online

Matar86
Car: Nissan PAtrol Y62 VK56VD

cyresearian wrote:Carguy9, Did it make your QX really loud with the headers and the exhaust. Also was wondering where did you purchase the 2 was it on and exactly what are the name of the headets and the exhaust. Thanks for the insight..
These headers are sold thru americanracingheaders.com , not sure tho if they are sold locally in US. They are sold as Full system, Long system (headers + downpipes and y-pipe + exhaust) or Short system (headers + downpipes and y=pipes). I couldn't find video for it installed in QX56 or Y62 so i'm also waiting for Carguy9 review (Maybe a video) :P
Other cars (e.g Mustang) that have installed american racing headers sure got louder than some of the regular headers.

Return to “Armada Forum / QX56 Forum / QX80 Forum”