TSW Wheels

Forum for Infiniti M37, M56 M35h Hybrid and Q70 owners.
Big_Tone
Car: 2011 Infiniti M56x (White w Java interior; Tech Pkg)
PPE Headers; HPS Intake
Custom 2 1/4” exhaust with Jones Exhaust X-Pipe
Infiniti Sport mufflers

Hey guys. I've been looking around for some quality wheels that aren't too expensive and have seen several options made by TSW. Does anyone have any experience with them? And are there other brands I should be considering? I want something sporty, but not flashy. I currently have the stock 18" wheels and am looking to get 20s. The sport wheels are my first choice, but I can't find a set at an affordable price in silver. The Infiniti parts store has the gunmetal.

Debonair
Car: 2011 Infiniti M56

I ran TSW Snetterton wheels on my Lexus for 5+ years. No issues. They took many potholes and violent freeway overpass joints without ever having any problems at all. They were tanks as far as I am concerned. I was actually going to order a set of the TSW Brooklands when the MRR VP3 wheels I ended up purchasing came out and I got a smoking deal on them.

Which TSW wheel model are you considering?

robrie
Car: 13 M5
04 350z
13 M37x - Totaled
07 M35 - Sold
01 Max SE - Sold

I've also used to have the Snettertons on my 07 M. Ran 20s staggered for 2 years, no issues at all and currently have them for sale.

Big_Tone
PPE Headers; HPS Intake
Infiniti Sport mufflers

Debonair wrote:I ran TSW Snetterton wheels on my Lexus for 5+ years. No issues. They took many potholes and violent freeway overpass joints without ever having any problems at all. They were tanks as far as I am concerned. I was actually going to order a set of the TSW Brooklands when the MRR VP3 wheels I ended up purchasing came out and I got a smoking deal on them.

Which TSW wheel model are you considering?

Good to know! I'm looking at either the Rouen or the Silverstone. Those Snettertons look good, too.

Big_Tone
PPE Headers; HPS Intake
Infiniti Sport mufflers

robrie wrote:I've also used to have the Snettertons on my 07 M. Ran 20s staggered for 2 years, no issues at all and currently have them for sale.

Those look good! I can't do staggered, though.

robrie
Car: 13 M5
04 350z
13 M37x - Totaled
07 M35 - Sold
01 Max SE - Sold

Big_Tone wrote:
robrie wrote:I've also used to have the Snettertons on my 07 M. Ran 20s staggered for 2 years, no issues at all and currently have them for sale.

Those look good! I can't do staggered, though.
Same here, I have a 37x now. What wheel width were you going with?

Big_Tone
PPE Headers; HPS Intake
Infiniti Sport mufflers

The Silverstones are 20x8.5 and the Rouens are 20x9.

Big_Tone
PPE Headers; HPS Intake
Infiniti Sport mufflers

Here are pics of the wheels I'm looking at, but the more I look at them the more I like those Snettertons. They're hot! The Silverstones look a little too flashy now that I see them on a car.

Silverstone

Rouen

Debonair

The Silverstones look (to me) like they would be more at home on a big Cadillac with Vogues, or some other non-sporty luxury barge.

The Rouens are listed as discontinued on TSW's site so this may help you get a deal, but hurt you if for some reason down the road you need a replacement. Just something to be aware of.

Big_Tone
PPE Headers; HPS Intake
Infiniti Sport mufflers

Debonair wrote:The Silverstones look (to me) like they would be more at home on a big Cadillac with Vogues, or some other non-sporty luxury barge.

The Rouens are listed as discontinued on TSW's site so this may help you get a deal, but hurt you if for some reason down the road you need a replacement. Just something to be aware of.
Agreed. When I first saw the Silverstones they weren't mounted on a car. Looking at them mounted gives a different perspective. Definitely not what I want. The Rouens are discounted pretty steep online. They're like half the cost of some of the other TSWs I see. I may be willing to risk it. If not, I'll probably go with the Snettertons.

Larz
Car: 2019 Q70-L RWD

Hope this link works. I am a huge fan of Tire Rack and when I purchased my wheels and tires together, they gave me a great price, included road hazard warranty for free, mounted and balanced them for free, and shipped them to my local tire store in 2-3 days.
Best part is, the website shows you what they look like mounted on your car - exact model and color.

http://www.tirerack.com/wheels/results. ... toModClar=

Big_Tone
PPE Headers; HPS Intake
Infiniti Sport mufflers

Larz wrote:Hope this link works. I am a huge fan of Tire Rack and when I purchased my wheels and tires together, they gave me a great price, included road hazard warranty for free, mounted and balanced them for free, and shipped them to my local tire store in 2-3 days.
Best part is, the website shows you what they look like mounted on your car - exact model and color.

http://www.tirerack.com/wheels/results. ... toModClar=
Thanks for sharing! There's a company that has stores here in Chicago called Discount Tire that does the same thing. Discount Tire also offers warranties you can buy for the tires where they will replace them no matter what (nails, potholes, etc). I'm going to see if they offer the same for the wheels. I like Tire Rack's prices, though. I'm going to see where their locations are.

OhThatGuy
Car: Next Car: M56 Sport
Past Cars:
2013 Dodge Charger SRT8
2011 Infiniti EX35
C63 AMG, E55 AMG, FX45, TT '93 Supras (2)

I love the brathurst and interlago models TSW has out. They are very light for the price.

Big_Tone
PPE Headers; HPS Intake
Infiniti Sport mufflers

Yeah I have decided I REALLY want those Rouens. I found one seller on eBay, but they're selling staggered with 20x9 and 20x10. I can't do staggered. I called and left a message to see if they'll sell me 4 of the 20x9s. Wish me luck!

Big_Tone
PPE Headers; HPS Intake
Infiniti Sport mufflers

I am having that HARDEST time finding these wheels for my car! The only seller I have found has a staggered set for sale. Just to confirm, because I have AWD I cannot put 20x9 in the front and 20x10 in the back, correct? Even if I used spacers?

BlackCat81
Car: 2006 M35x
2003 Lexus GX470

Big_Tone wrote:I am having that HARDEST time finding these wheels for my car! The only seller I have found has a staggered set for sale. Just to confirm, because I have AWD I cannot put 20x9 in the front and 20x10 in the back, correct? Even if I used spacers?
Sure you can. It's not rim width that affects an AWD system, it's a difference in tire height. As long as you keep the same size, or relatively close size sidewall front to back, you'll be fine.

Mjkkb2
Car: 2018 QX60 AWD, 2011 M37S, 2011 Quest, 2001 I30t(sold)

..or you could just get 5 of them if they're at such a good price so you have a replacement...I like the Rouen, look nice with some nice calipers and rotors.

Big_Tone
PPE Headers; HPS Intake
Infiniti Sport mufflers

Mjkkb2 wrote:..or you could just get 5 of them if they're at such a good price so you have a replacement...I like the Rouen, look nice with some nice calipers and rotors.
The seller won't sell me the wheels individually, otherwise I'd just get 4 of the 20x9s. Now that I know I can do the set with 20x9 in the front and 20x10 in the back with my car I think I'm going to pull the trigger soon on these.

Big_Tone
PPE Headers; HPS Intake
Infiniti Sport mufflers

So if I have 20x9 in the front and 20x10 in the back what size tires do I need to ensure I don't have issues?

DoN_BLaZe34
Car: 2007 M45 Sport - Sold
2006 FX45 - Traded
2014 Q70S 5.6 - Sold
2017 Q70L 5.6 - Current

245/40 and 275/35 if u want full tires, 235/40 and 265/35 if you want a slight stretch

Demiroquai
Car: Infiniti M37

I have TSW Gun Metal Matte on mine and I love them.

https://www.instagram.com/p/4ZxmtuR5H5/ ... demiroquai

Big_Tone
PPE Headers; HPS Intake
Infiniti Sport mufflers

Sooo... After going back and forth with the shop who had the Rouen wheels, I took a trip to my local Discount Tire to see what they had. While speaking with one of the employees, he mentioned Discount Tire does price matches! One problem, they didn't have the Rouen wheels in stock. BUT they were willing to offer the same price for other TSW wheels that they did have. I went with the Mechanica 20". See below...

They should arrive some time next week. Got these for $889!

Debonair

Very cool. Those are some of their newer rotary forged ones too. I look forward to seeing some pics with them on.

Big_Tone
PPE Headers; HPS Intake
Infiniti Sport mufflers

They'll hopefully have them Wednesday. I'll post pics as soon as I get them on.

rsilva800
Car: 94 Z32, 11 M37S , 01 Pathfinder

Too bad you couldn't get the Rouen, I bet those would have looked great on the M, however the Mechanica does not look bad, post pics once you get them installed.

Rob

Big_Tone
PPE Headers; HPS Intake
Infiniti Sport mufflers

I was finally able to get the new wheels mounted and installed today. I'm trying to upload the pics, but when I preview the post, all my pics are upside down :wtf2:

Big_Tone
PPE Headers; HPS Intake
Infiniti Sport mufflers

Here we go. I had to re-upload everything for the pics to show up correctly. One thing I was glad about is my center caps fit! I kept hearing they wouldn't. I'm considering lowering my car, but I'm concerned about it due to the snow. Has anyone who lives in a region that gets a lot of snow lower theirs? Were there any issues?

Altered
Car: 2013 Infiniti M37x

The new wheels look nice on there! Those are very well suited to the car, good choice!

As far as driving one of these cars lowered in snow I've had my M37x lowered since it had approximately 400 miles on it and driven it though snow many times. As long as you have good A/S tires and the car isn't slammed to the pavement you'll be okay. These cars with AWD are really good in the snow, amazingly good. Even slightly lowered I wouldn't hesitate to go out in snow, as my job often requires I do exactly that. If you lower it a lot you'll most likely have issues in snow as it will accumulate under the car and reduce wheel contact with the pavement.

Big_Tone
PPE Headers; HPS Intake
Infiniti Sport mufflers

Altered wrote:The new wheels look nice on there! Those are very well suited to the car, good choice!

As far as driving one of these cars lowered in snow I've had my M37x lowered since it had approximately 400 miles on it and driven it though snow many times. As long as you have good A/S tires and the car isn't slammed to the pavement you'll be okay. These cars with AWD are really good in the snow, amazingly good. Even slightly lowered I wouldn't hesitate to go out in snow, as my job often requires I do exactly that. If you lower it a lot you'll most likely have issues in snow as it will accumulate under the car and reduce wheel contact with the pavement.

Thanks! I' glad I finally got them. Good to know about lowering it, too.

oldFooch
Car: 2011 Infiniti M56S

Big_Tone wrote:Here we go. I had to re-upload everything for the pics to show up correctly. One thing I was glad about is my center caps fit! I kept hearing they wouldn't. I'm considering lowering my car, but I'm concerned about it due to the snow. Has anyone who lives in a region that gets a lot of snow lower theirs? Were there any issues?

what wheel size and offest you running on your m56?

Return to “Infiniti M37, M56, M35h Hybrid and Q70 Forum”