True Cold Air Intake

All things Altima Coupe.
AceS
Car: 2013 Crimson Black Nissan Altima Coupe 2.5S (HMU on insta: @zsdaniel360)

Hey y’all, so I’ve got a 2.5 A/C without fog lights (you’ll see why that’s inportant in a sec). So I’ve done all sorts of stuff and I have a K&N cold air intake (typhoon). It’s obviously not sucking up air that’s all that cold, my temperature tests told me that. So I’m thinking of attempting to route intake piping down into the area where my driver side fog light would be.

The path of the pipes may be somewhat complicated, so I’m worried that may affect airflow, but I feel like with the temperature drops I’m expecting, it’ll be more that worth it. I’d also be removing the plastic air inlet that first directs the path of air. I may add a deflector where that was to shoot air at my header to cool that or at least try to keep that hot air away.

Anyway I was just wondering if y’all think it’s worth a shot or what problems I may encounter. Questions, comments, concerns? I’m all ears :dblthumb:

gagan_94
Car: 2011 Altima Coupe 3.5 SR

Great idea but just keep in mind that if your cold air intake suction is mounted too low without the right covering you may start getting water in there. Depending on how much rain puddles and stuff you go over that it is.

Return to “Altima Coupe (2008-2013)”