Trouble updating to Maps Version 2020.09

Nissan Rogue forum - Includes Nissan Qashqai and Nissan Dualis as well.
No1UCFfan
Car: 2019 Nissan Rogue SL

So our 2019 Rogue SL says that the version of the installed maps is 2017.04 Update 11. When I go to the Map Update Tool (Current version 2.5.0.361) it says No updates available. But, on the Add Maps tab, there is the Full map reset & Update for version 2020.09. I KNOW the current maps in the system are not current as there have been road additions and name changes that are 3+ years old that are not reflected on the map. (But are reflected on the maps if you go to the update page in a web browser https://apps.nissan.navshop.com/en_us/). Every time I try to install the 2020.09 full reset, the system says the version I am trying to install is the same or older than what's installed :wtf2:

Any advice on getting the 2020 version of the maps installed? I've tried both USB and WiFi updating, and the system indicates that the software version is also up-to-date.

I've deleted all the maps and it still told me the version I am trying to install is the same or older than what's installed, even when NOTHING was installed...

It seems like the updating within the same year is easy enough (the original version when we bought the car was 2017.04 Update 9), but going from one year to the next takes voodoo. Any advice would be greatly appreciated! :biggrin:

Return to “Rogue Forum”