Trigger squad... Scotty crossed the line

Nissan Rogue forum - Includes Nissan Qashqai and Nissan Dualis as well.
datechboss101
Car: 2016 Nissan Rogue SL -- RIP
2018 Nissan Kicks SR -- RIP
2019 Nissan Rogue SV w/ Prem. Pack

https://youtu.be/dgXxPm9DHSs?t=90

TF is Scotty saying? This guy uses the 2nd Gen pictures and talks about the 1st gens, but doesn't even clarify which years to avoid and stuff. All of his yapping is mostly the first gens, but guess it looks like he can't tell a dang difference and said to stay away from the Rogue. But the Rogue is a family vehicle, and I haven't seen any Rogues breaking down, so what is his issue?

Well guess what... Scotty is wrong about the 2nd and the upcoming 3rd gens. The transmissions has been improved alot, and its been the best-selling SUV in America. This crapyota Youtube technician lover needs to fact check before he talks rubbish.

macgiver

He definitely a Toyo fanboy :laugh: And , believe me , I learn some somethin every day BUT - IF'n I didn't
KNOW some sumfin I woudn't be able to sift through his talks , and coming with the the straight FACTS half
the time :lolling:

Rogue Jarhead
Car: 2011 Nissan Rogue Krom

Think of it like this. Viewing Scotty’s videos is for entertainment purposes only. He make lots of money doing these videos, all he has to do is run his mouth. I need a gig like that. Occasionally he says something correct and may times not so much at the end of the day those videos are his OPINIONS only he should have a disclaimer before each video. “These are the opinions of the speaker please listen at your own discretion. “

datechboss101
Car: 2016 Nissan Rogue SL -- RIP
2018 Nissan Kicks SR -- RIP
2019 Nissan Rogue SV w/ Prem. Pack

Rogue Jarhead wrote:
Wed May 08, 2019 3:18 am
Think of it like this. Viewing Scotty’s videos is for entertainment purposes only. He make lots of money doing these videos, all he has to do is run his mouth. I need a gig like that. Occasionally he says something correct and may times not so much at the end of the day those videos are his OPINIONS only he should have a disclaimer before each video. “These are the opinions of the speaker please listen at your own discretion. “
I always laugh at his videos. Like almost in each of his video he has to mention about his irrelevant Celica. I guess he has 51 years of experience of talking nonsense rather than 51 years of mechanical experience. :rotfl :rotfl

And I totally agree with him needing to put a disclaimer at the beginning of his videos, cause he is just triggering people with incorrect facts and giving incorrect facts to his own customers. I even doubt that the guy even wants to work on cars other than Toyotas, (that includes lexus too).

Return to “Rogue Forum”