Tri-State Area (NY,NJ,Philly oh CT too!)

Including VA, WV, MD, DE, DC, NJ, PA, CT, RI, NY, MA, NH, VT, and ME
OLU40
Car: Infiniti's Martial Arts, Science, Reading, Sports, Computers, Electronics WOMEN!

Is NY, NJ, or Philly in the house or what?! No representation?

MaL!cEX000
Car: Computers, Cars,Girls

hey man .... yo im from queens ny as well... so u wanna do this ? i know about 3 people from queens... and like 5 others elsewhere in the ny area ...where u wanna do this and when ? i can get about 5-10 total people down so far ... but u got to get more info...

Import Fanatix
Car: Cars

Why don't we all just not meet, it seems to work the best. Everyone says they going to show up and few if ever do. I quit with this stuff, but I'm a sucker for meets anyway. Gimme a HoLLa, I'm always down, but can we do this and actually have some attendance from more 240's.

Silviaspeed

Aaaaw c'mon V ya gotta have faith bro. I would like to have an end of the summer BBQ/meet on the last weekend of August. I already have a place in mind, so if your serious about getting together I need to know NOW. IM me, e-mail me whatever you need to do to get a hold of me do it........I'm on multiple boards with the same handle, so give me a shout and lets get this show on the road folks......I wanna see mead heads rollin.....:ylsuper

Frank

OLU40
Car: Infiniti's Martial Arts, Science, Reading, Sports, Computers, Electronics WOMEN!

Good to see NY cats in here. Seems like cats in NY don't hit the net for cars like that. We can definetly meet, probably somewhere common at first to hook up like that big parking lot on Springfield Blvd across from the cemetary (don't get spooked). I know some non Nissan cats too. By the way I've got a 94 Q45. Maybe this Saturday in the morning or whenever cat have time. No emergency. I just would like to see more cats reppin on this site from the tri-state (including CT:D)!

StanBo
Car: 93 Miata - 10 Tacoma

There are plenty of car guys out there. It is the summer no one is home. I am always down and I think I make THREE.

HAHAHA DSL BACK IN EFFECT BABY!

MaL!cEX000

yeah kool... so who is down for this saturday at nassau colesium ? starts at 12 i say meet up at 11am .... or so... if possible and we can caravan over there.... as for a end of august meet... why the hell not... ! ? im one of about 5 240's that dont mind always rolling ... midnight or not.. rain or shine... the fab 4-5 will be there right ??????????

OLU40

tHIS sATURDAY SHOULD BE COOL. sORRY i'VE BEEN GONE A MINUTE.

Silviaspeed

I think malice was talking about the Import Expression show being held at Nassua Colisiuem on the 10th OLU. I'm talking about basically Labor Day weekend. The last weekend in August. I'm trying to give ppl enough time to figure out there schedule so they can attend. TTYS.......

Frank

OLU40

WHOOPS!!!:oface My bad. That sounds like a good time. I still need to work out my schedule too.

StanBo

No problem. Frank and the guys keep everyone in touch when it comes to meets.

Do we have any dates that we should shoot for the end of the summer bbq?

I hope we can shoot for Sunday. I am locked on Saturday.

Silviaspeed

OK cool, that why I like to post this stuff ahead of time. We can make it Sunday, I kow Saturdays are bad for Fadjar also, maybe he can make an appearance and show off his 180sx tails for a change too. Anybody else have any probs making it on a Sun?

StanBo

Silviaspeed wrote:OK cool, that why I like to post this stuff ahead of time. We can make it Sunday, I kow Saturdays are bad for Fadjar also, maybe he can make an appearance and show off his 180sx tails for a change too. Anybody else have any probs making it on a Sun?
I heard he is also rocking a new paintjob. Not that anyone would know. He is the grey ghost.

MaL!cEX000

yes indeed he is rocking that... but it was recommended that he dont wash it for a while... so i dunno if he will come with a sparkling car.... but well see.... i might have a new surprise as well... i might take off the car seats !!!

StanBo

Have you ever looked to see what is under those suckers?

Return to “Northeast Region”