Transmission problems

Forum for the unique Murano, and official home of Nissan Murano Club!
Garbageman
Car: 2013 Nissan Murano SV

I have a 2013 Nissan Murano SV that is having some transmission problems. To start off the engine light came on and it threw out eight codes and took it to the dealer and they said the codes lead them to me needing a new transmission but never said anything about fixing what the codes was. When you are driving you can push the gas pedal down and it won't go and the rpm gauge will go wild when you give it fuel and it jerks when it quits pulling and has a whining sound. Some of the it threw was step motor for the engine, engine control module, Pc solenoid A, fluid pressure low, lost comm (ECM A). When you let it cool down though it will pull and run fine. What I'm asking is that what I need or is it something electrical PLEASE HELP!!!!

PoMansVan
Car: 2016 Nissan Quest SV

How many miles on the Murano? Service history for the CVT transaxle?

centralcoaster33
Car: 240SX #5-1997

Hey Garbageman, welcome to NICO Club!

Feel free to post those code numbers for a second opinion here. You can also peruse the FSM and review those codes, diagnoses and repair in the FSM. Here is a link to that book. Each link on the page is a chapter, the FWD link (at the bottom, it's not alphabetical for some reason) is the Forward and will have a table of contents for you.

http://www.nicoclub.com/FSM/Murano/2013%20Murano/

Return to “Murano Forum”