Transmission frustration

General discussion area for the L33-chassis Altima.
Rets
Car: 2015 Pathfinder SL
2014 Altima SL6
2012 Altima SL6
2000 Altima

I have four Nissans
2015 Pathfinder
2014 Altima SL6
2012 Altima SL6
2000 Altima

Had a 2011 SL6

My 2014 has had a new Transmission and multiple trips into the dealer!

The service writer even went on a ride with me and drove it! Still jerks and thumps between 20-32 MPH
And on Hwy 65-74 MPH those are the worst, Nissan has basically said no codes are popping up so they are not going to do anything about it!
The GM and I took it out for about a hour drive with the recorder and we got about three recordings and he admits it's got a problem!

Now my 2012 has 110000 on her and drives better then my 2014

My Pathfinder had issues and they reprogrammed and it seems better!

As you can see by my post i liked Nissan, but with a car now with 25k miles and two transmissions and at least 5 times in the dealer and I'm talking about weeks they are a lose to what it is and like to bad!

The dealer is frustrated at engineers because they want a code to pop!

I live near Franklin Tennessee and have offered to loan it to CEOs wife or children to drive for a few weeks and see how he or she would like to own a car like this!

Car fax shows all the work and the 1-800 consumer complaint line was a waste of time!

Let's see

Pathfinder 40k
Three Altimas in 4 years that's 120k and they lost the next car and cars my family will buy!

Sad part I love the car!

Any legal action I can take to get them to repair!

And I'm really being nice!

Yes new set of tires at 11k I purchased new no more OE garbage

And I still love the car!

Maybe I could just tell my customers who ride with me it's the Bose Speakers base turned to loud!

Ps

I drive 45K a year and change my oil 3k only at dealer

:lolling:

Return to “5th Generation Altima Sedan (2013-2018)”