Trailer hitch for QX70 with Ark Grip exhaust

A forum for lovers of Infiniti's hot-rod crossover, the FX! In 2014, all FX models will be named Infiniti QX70, in line with Infiniti's new naming structure.
Marc343
Car: QX70

Does anyone know if there is a trailor hitch that will fit QX70 witj a Ark Grip exhaust. Thank you

EdBwoy

Welcome to NICOclub Marc.

I know I have seen hitches on a fair number of FXs up to the new models. How different would you say the Ark Grip exhaust is compared to the stock one? From the pictures I've seen, the Ark setup gives you more clearance than the stock exhaust system in most places. Ideally, that should result in less fitment issues, I'd think.

Marc343

I have some pics ark sent me with a trailer hitch. They couldn’t remember the brand name of the hitch. Can you post pics on here and if you can how do you go about it? I dont see anywhere i can attach the pics

EdBwoy

Those pictures would be nice, I look forward to see what Ark shared.
Sorry for the delay. Yes, we can post pictures but it's not a copy-paste affair. Check out my signature above on 2 options on how to post links from web-hosting services.

I also saw this post by one of our mods here, but I already have an imgur account so I use it.
centralcoaster33 wrote: I like imgur for putting up photos. No account necessary. There's a green 'new post' button near the top left.

Marc343

I sent the pics to your gmail

EdBwoy

Here are the pictures that Marc343 sent to me. It looks like clearance is no issue to me.

Return to “Infiniti FX35 / FX45 / FX37 / FX50 / QX70 Forum”