Trade captain chairs for 2nd row bench seat

A forum for the Nissan Armada, Infiniti QX56, and beginning in 2014, the Infiniti QX80
Dallash
Car: Qx56

Hi. I have a '05 QX56 with black leather. Is there anyone out there that would like to trade their '04-'07 black leather bench seat for captain chairs and a console? I am willing to drive to just about anywhere in the western us. If so, please email me at dallasheal@gmail.com

ichiroll
Car: 2011 QX56
2010 FX50S
2011 Subaru Outback

I'm looking to do exactly this on my 2014.

Had a 2011 that was rear-ended which was split bench, rushed into replacing it with captain's chairs and I totally regret it.

mikearmada2011
Car: 2011 Nissan Armada Platinum Trim
Silver with Black leather interrior

I have looked at many forums and still haven't gotten a straight answer. I have a 2011 Platinum Armada with Black Leather captain 2nd row seats and a console. I want to add the bench. I thought I could just add the bench between the 2 captain seats and take out the armrests. Is this possible? I heard it was impossible with the 04-07s, but maybe it is feasible withe the 08-14ns. Anyway, I would greatly appreciate some help. Has anyone done this successfully?

marctronixx

yes on the SECOND row, you can remove the captains chairs and replace with the bench.

mikearmada2011
Car: 2011 Nissan Armada Platinum Trim
Silver with Black leather interrior

Thanks for the reply. However, I would like to clarify my question. My plan is to keep the captain chairs, take off the armrests, and then place the center bench in the place of the console. Is that possible? Also, I am concerned about whether I would have a seat belt in the center. I don't currently have the car I'm talking about, so I also need to know if there will be a seat belt for the center. The armada I'm looking at is a platinum with the captain chairs in the second row and the console in the center. I think I can get the center seat for it, but I'm worried about the seat belt in the center.

marctronixx

no. not possible in the factory configuration. you may be able to find an upholstery shop that can fabricate you something. worth a shot.
mikearmada2011 wrote: My plan is to keep the captain chairs, take off the armrests, and then place the center bench in the place of the console. Is that possible?

Return to “Armada Forum / QX56 Forum / QX80 Forum”