TPMS light on. ** for tire pressure

A forum for lovers of Infiniti's hot-rod crossover, the FX! In 2014, all FX models will be named Infiniti QX70, in line with Infiniti's new naming structure.
Brewcity1
Car: 2011 Infiniti FX35 AWD stock

Hey all,

I now have another issue that just started last night.
I was driving along at 35 mph, and the TPMS light started blinking.
It then went on steady...so I checked the tire pressure, and all four tires read **

How can ALL 4 monitors go out all at once?
Is there something I can do to fix this, or reset the monitors?

Thanks for the help, as I have only had the FX35 for 3 days now. Makes me pretty nervous.

centralcoaster33
Car: 240SX #5-1997

Please use a tire pressure gauge when checking tire pressure for peace of mind. If your tires are good, then the computer is confused, but at least you know of the safety of your tires and can relax a bit. You may have a bad sensor or they have become inactivated. There is some self diagnoses with the computer using a ground wire. There is an ID registration for transmitters. Please review the FSM.

Check out this chapter from the Factory Service Manual:
http://www.nicoclub.com/service-manual? ... FX45-35/wt

Brewcity1
Car: 2011 Infiniti FX35 AWD stock

centralcoaster33 wrote:
Tue Oct 17, 2017 5:27 pm
Please use a tire pressure gauge when checking tire pressure for peace of mind. If your tires are good, then the computer is confused, but at least you know of the safety of your tires and can relax a bit. You may have a bad sensor or they have become inactivated. There is some self diagnoses with the computer using a ground wire. There is an ID registration for transmitters. Please review the FSM.

Check out this chapter from the Factory Service Manual:
http://www.nicoclub.com/service-manual? ... FX45-35/wt
Thank you so much for the help with this. I do appreciate it.

centralcoaster33
Car: 240SX #5-1997

Sure thing man. Maybe let us know if it what the fix was, especially if it was easy!

Return to “Infiniti FX35 / FX45 / FX37 / FX50 / QX70 Forum”