touch up paint

Home of the Nissan Cube forum and CubeDriver.com
bigjcvegas
Car: 2009 nissan cube 1.8 automatic,..pearl white

Ok guys i have the white pearl cube,i had some small chips in my front bumper(a dude in a 85 POS backed into me)any way i went and got some touch up from nissan,it comes in paint and a clear coat 2 part system,when i put it on it has no sparkle like my pearl paint,..its just bright white,so it doesnt match at all,nissan says this is the only touch up for white.has anyone out there found the correct pearl paint?...thanks bigjc

999pp-vsqx1,...this is what they gave me
Modified by bigjcvegas at 9:48 PM 1/1/2010

chompsticks
Car: Cube Krom

According to my Nissan dealer there is certain codes for different vehicles and I have been waiting 4 weeks for the correct touch up paint to come in. Ill be able to let you know in two weeks. LOL But the exact part number should be 999PP-DSQX1 ivory pearl bin ZSPORD Hope that may help

bigjcvegas

right on,thanks chomp

jerryc41
Car: 2009 Cube SL

If you go to paintscratch.com, you can order spray cans. Give them all your vehicle info, and they will mix it up for you.

bigjcvegas

well i took the number chomp gave me to nissan,and they said its the same paint just a new number,so this is the only white touch up they have,let me know chomp when u get yours if its the sparkle white...thanx

chompsticks
Car: Cube Krom

Sounds like they are selling you some old paint....

I'll let you know when I get the paint.

Return to “Cube Forum”