Touch-up paint for factory 18" wheels??

Shocks, springs, sway bars, coliovers, bushings, brakes, wheels, tires - This is the place to discuss G-Series suspension modifications!
GULater

Argh!!!

Made the MAJOR mistake of taking my G35 6MT to an auto car wash, where "They drive it through"...

Now I notice a scuff/chip on my beautiful wheels from the track aligner in the wash.... Low profile tires + Huge rims + Automatic Car wash = Damaged Wheels....

Anyone know of touch-up paint for these wheels?? Small scuff, but there goes PERFECTION!!!

PalmerWMD
Car: 2004 350Z

Sorry about your luck.I dont have any info on anythign to re-beautify your wheels.Just expressing ms sentiments.

Fred..:(

tomiata

GULater,

I DO remember once seeing specific touch-up paint for alloy wheels, but I went looking for it again recently and was unsuccessful. Try auto parts stores or maybe even an on-line search. It DOES exist out there somewhere.

BTW: automatic car washes will do a *job* on your paint anyway. Best to avoid altogether!

nlzmo400r
Car: cars

wouldnt have happened at my car wash :), we get people that come in with 24's on escalades and such very often, havent scrathed one yet, of cousre, thats if i pull the car on the track, sorry to hear that

Return to “G35 and G37 Suspension, Brakes, Wheels and Tires”