****!

A General Discussion forum for cars and other topics, and a great place to introduce yourself if you are new to NICO!
Nismo_Freak
Car: 89 240SX

I swear... I have had the past weeks from hell. Stupid little **** that annoys the hell outta me is happening. First the car gets egged... then my Nissan emblem falls off or someone yanked it. Today I was driving along and some dumbass forgot to properly fix his license plate to the car... it comes off gets run over by his rear tire and is flung into my car. So I now have eaten finish on the door panel, a nice paint removal crater where the egg hit, and a nice 3" scar where I got nailed by a license plate. Also a week before the car got egged I nailed a peice of tire going about 70mph... that chipped a little paint off, I had no where to go cause of Austins LOVELY traffic.

juiceman

Sorry to hear about your luck but I guess you could say that it can only get better.

My wife came home yesterday and left the mailbox door open and proceeded to pull into the drive. Nice scratch the length of the car.

Feel even more frustrated because I could not control it.

Maybe it is time for some of those bullet hole decals until you get that paintjob you wanted.

It is just a car and think now that you have enough appearance problems that maybe you should just focus on the inside and mechanicals. Nice to blow away a pretty looking stock car with a beat up sleeper.:ylsuper

theTony
Car: umm.....Cars??

Damn that sucks!!!

It does seem though that when things like that happen it is followed by several other freak occurrences. Good luck with your body shop estimates! :bash

biggie
Car: '16 Q70L/'14 Q60S Vert/'19 Armada/'09 FX35

Time to start killing ppl.:aug2

Spectre
Car: 1995 240sx se

:shocked Yikes dude!! Is your Karma out of balance or some hippie crap like that? If you can't afford paint, just grin and bear it and cover the worn spots with primer. It's ugly, but it'll stop rust.

GodDrivesA240sx
Car: 1995 Nissan 240sx

Nismo_Freak wrote:I swear... I have had the past weeks from hell. Stupid little **** that annoys the hell outta me is happening. First the car gets egged... then my Nissan emblem falls off or someone yanked it. Today I was driving along and some dumbass forgot to properly fix his license plate to the car... it comes off gets run over by his rear tire and is flung into my car. So I now have eaten finish on the door panel, a nice paint removal crater where the egg hit, and a nice 3" scar where I got nailed by a license plate. Also a week before the car got egged I nailed a peice of tire going about 70mph... that chipped a little paint off, I had no where to go cause of Austins LOVELY traffic.
DId you keep the license plate? You could go make a report and have him fix some/all of your paint problems :yesnod :evilhaha

Daunttless

Thats what I told him to do, but he doesn't think that will work. : )

biggie
Car: '16 Q70L/'14 Q60S Vert/'19 Armada/'09 FX35

It should work, it was that other person's fault for not "properly" securing their liscense plate.

ninjak84
Car: S13, Z32, Titan

That should work, just see how much of the damage can be BELEIVEABLy blamed on the plate, and you should be good to go. just whatever happens, DO NOT LISTEN TO JUICEMAN!!!sorry man, but i cant sit here and do nothing while someone defaces a 240 with bullet hole stickers!!!

Daunttless

Dude, those bullet hole decals are so cool, I got an extra set to for myself, I look sexy in bullet hole. : )

juazam_186
Car: Cars & Computers

Nismo,

I'm sorry to hear about all the nasty occurrences.If you can get any $$ from the dude with the license plate,invest it in your engine & such.Ugly car w/killer mod's beats super looking paint jobs.It DOES get better. Heck, it seems as though it can't get any worse.:arcadefre :peace

FrEaK
Car: Boosted D21 Pickup

I'm all up for blowing away other cars, but i can't stomach my car looking like that (no offense).... i'd do some body work... fix the imperfections... then win the lottery and fix up the engine....

ninjak84
Car: S13, Z32, Titan

hahagood plan Freak, i might give it a shot...:D

FrEaK

Anything to help out fellow Nissan drivers... :)

StanBo
Car: 93 Miata - 10 Tacoma

Holy **** i haven't been on the board for a week and your situation has gotten worse. Sorry to hear.

I say take the sucker off the road. Once you start fixing dents, worse ones will follow. Give up on the body now and pay attention to the interior and mods.

I park both of my cars on the street. They are abused. :mad:

slw240sx
Car: 1990 Ca18det 240sx Hatch

you know what when i see some one pull up to me with those damn bullet hole stickers all on their car it makes me want to go find a gun an show em what real bullet holes look like tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat their b**ch now your car is certified ghetto better then wanna be ghetto rides

boMex

It could always be a whole lot worse

FrEaK

so true

Return to “General Chat”