Test out signatures and posts here.
thornberry
Car: 92 s13 vert.

(I'm going to post a different song up everday just for fun) Todays song is: Lets Start the Party! by AttilaHey guys,Lets start with the basics...I have a 5 speed 91 coupe on my hands that reads 281,XXX on the odometer. It needs a rebuild for sure so thats what I'm going to do first. Then I might turbo it or just save up some money and do a --- swap yes its my secret for now (no big deal)... well I'm poor (any donations or free stuff is completely welcome lol) so lets start with the simple stuff first, getting it running. The previous owner decided to pull a cool kid move and run the car around town without oil and give me something to do (aint that so sweeeet ).

Day one: Closer by Nine Inch NailsOMG I'm super excited I finally got it here and now shes sittin pretty in my driveway :Dhttp://s304.photobucket.com/al...coupe/Well shes not that pretty but it is fixable. The interiour is lacking some carpet, and other parts but whatever capet is for p****** haha jk I want carpet

Day two: Best Rapper Alive by Lil WayneThe car knocks and I should definately fix that... hmmm now how the hell do you get this damn oil pan out??? Dad:"Drop the subframe" Me: "no thats pointless" a little bit later "Damn, I gotta drop the subframe" "Told ya dumbass". I eventually got if off after using what seemed like every tool in the garage and having to take a 2 hour trip to greenville (non car related).()oh and this is me if anyone is wondering haha()Time to make a sammich.

Day three: Knights of Cydonia by MuseLong day at school and I'm mentally worn out, but I need to get this done so lets go!Bolts are out now lets get this b**** OFF!!!YEA!!! haha no, this thing was a PITA to get off without bending the lip but hey all it takes is patience and a hammer, to bad I have none ha... well I did get it off and shook the rods. Its number 2 ok well lets take it off and check out the bearing. Theres no bearing? WTF??? its connected to the crank... wait *tap *tap *tap oh god its on top of the other.FANTASTIC now I have to pull the engine and swap the crank (luckily I have a spare)

Day four: Sex and Candy by Marcy PlaygroundIts 1:30 I need to get out of class NOW before it rains, but I left early yesterday so I have to wait... 3:30 rolls around and so does the thick clouds. All I can do now is wait for tommorow and hope it doesn't rain...this day was pointless and so is this picture()

Day five: Maybach Music part 2 by Rick RossAnother day ruined by rain,I think today is a good day to post up this build... oh I forgot to mention I have an cat-back exhaust for sale, I'm not sure what kind it is but it has JASMA imprinted on it. I dont kno if it's 2 1/2 or 3" exhaust but if your interested pm me.

Return to “Test Forum”